Sunday 31 March 2013

Stacking the Shelves (25)

Stacking the Shelves is Tynga's Reviews' version of In My Mailbox (from The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie).

Stacking the Shelves is a way to share the books that you're adding to your physical and virtual bookshelves. It's easy to participate. You just make your own post, and link it to the main post over at Tynga's Reviews. Also, in case you're curious, Tynga's post for it goes up on Saturdays, but you can post it any day that you like. :) You can find out more about participating by reading the Stacking the Shelves Launch post.

So, here's what I got this week!

For Review:

School Spirits (School Spirits #1) by Rachel Hawkins (Netgalley/Disney-Hyperion)

I really enjoyed Rachel Hawkin's Hex Hall trilogy, so I'm looking forward to this one! :D Hopefully we'll get to see a bit of Sophie, too! :)



Bought:

 Falling to Pieces by Amber Garza (Amazon Kindle Store)
Love's Second Chance by L.P. Dover (Amazon Kindle Store)


Once again I couldn't resist the kindle sales. :P Only $0.99 each for these two, and I can't wait to read them. :) Falling to Pieces isn't on sale anymore, but Love's Second Chance still is. :D



Thank you to Netgalley and Disney-Hyperion! :)

That's what I got this week, what did you get?
Feel free to leave a link to your book haul post and I'll check it out later!

5 comments:

  1. I am OH SO EXCITED for School Spirits!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm excited for School Spirits. Maybe I will break my netgalley ban and request that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might as well. ;) If you know you wanna read it, why not. :)

      Delete
  3. They really are. ;) haha Will do. Happy reading to you, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D