Monday 18 March 2013

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (96)

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?, is a bookish meme hosted by One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It’s a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. So hop on over to Journey and join in...and leave a comment here so I can check out what you are reading.



Books I Read Last Week:
This one was kind of strange, but I ended up actually not minding it. I didn't hate it, but I didn't all around love it either. :P haha I think this one probably would've interested me had I know the actual historical significance surrounding it. Overall, it was really interesting, but ended up just making me sad. :S

I LOVED this one!! Seriously LOVED it! Wallace is so fan-freaking-tastic, and I absolutely loved Rena! She was feisty! :D I definitely can't wait to read more in this series, and you can expect my review to be up tomorrow. ;)

This was a really cute Valentines-themed novella, and I absolutely adored it! It was so cute, and definitely left me with a big smile on my face! :D

So, I still haven't read Pretty Amy, but I still loved Dear Cassie. Cassie was a pretty abrasive character, but I loved how real she was, and I found her very easy to sympathize with. I'll definitely be going back and reading Pretty Amy--sometime soon hopefully!




Reading Now:
I haven't picked this one up for a little bit, but technically it's the only book I'm currently reading. :P I've been stretching this one out though because I kind of get completely absorbed in this series and it's such a long book that I just don't have the time to devote to it! Soon though....soon I can finish it! And then I'll be stuck waiting for Book 6 with the other ASoFI fans! :P




Books I Want to Read This Week:
All I'm saying is...my pre-order better be at Chapters this week or I'm not going to be a grumpkin all week. :P I seriously CANNOT wait to read this, and I have a paper to write this week that I better make progress on early in the week since I will want to drop everything for Clockwork Princess. :P




And what are you reading???

Check out One Person's Journey Through a World of Books to see what other people are reading. :)

6 comments:

  1. I don't remember if I've read that Oates or not...omg my memory stinks ;) I hope you enjoy your reads this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, Clockwork Princess. I cannot wait to get my hands on that one. MUST. KNOW. HOW IT ENDS! Happy reading! :)

    My Monday Post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really hoping my copy shows up...and I think I may be phoning the bookstore to nag them about it tomorrow. :P haha SAME. HERE! Happy reading to you, too! :D

      Delete
  3. Yay for Game of Thrones! I haven't read the first one for a few days and really should get back to the story! I like that I'm only reading a few chapters a day, so I can stretch it out. :)

    And YAY for Clockwork Princess!! I'm sad that series is ending, but I can't wait to read that one! BUT I preordered it along with Neil Gaiman's newest, which isn't released until June, so I don't think I'll get it until then! Ah well.

    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of the chapters are so long that stretching it out is probably for the best. :P Might help you remember characters, too. :P I started reading them slow, but I get caught up in them really easy and soon enough...it's been like 4 hours and I'm still reading. :P haha

      I'm not really sad, but I am anxious! I'm so nervous for how it's going to all turn out! Awe, that kind of stinks. I'll refrain from blurting anything about it in your presence. :)

      You, too! :D

      Delete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D