Monday 25 March 2013

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (97)

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?, is a bookish meme hosted by One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It’s a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. So hop on over to Journey and join in...and leave a comment here so I can check out what you are reading.



Books I Read Last Week:
I am a HUGE Lauren Barnholdt fan. :D The first book I ever read of hers was Two-Way Street, which happens to be the companion novel to Right of Way...and the two main characters, Jordan and Courtney, actually showed up in this one a bit, which I loved. :D I also just loved this story. It was cute, funny, and ended on a note that left me with a ginormous smile on my face! :D

LOVED this one!!!! :D Clockwork Princess is most definitely my favourite read of 2013 so far. It was the perfect way for the trilogy to end, and had me feeling just as much as the first two did. :D If you haven't started The Infernal Devices trilogy already, I seriously suggest you start now! ;D



Reading Now:
I started reading Resonance and I'm really enjoying it so far. :)

I'm reading Cosmopolis for school. Not too far in yet, so hopefully I'll like it. :P



Books I Want to Read This Week:
I've been wanting to read this one for a while, and I'm finally going to! I'm not actually sure why I've waiting so long to be honest because I've been looking forward to it. :P Hopefully, I can start it this week! :)



And what are you reading???

Check out One Person's Journey Through a World of Books to see what other people are reading. :)

8 comments:

  1. I'm waiting on Clockwork Princess from the library too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so can't wait to read Clockwork Princess and want to read Right of Way too!
    Happy Reading!
    Here's what I'm reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved them both, and hopefully when you get to read them, you do too. :D

      Delete
  3. I didn't know that Two-Way Street was a companion novel to Right of Way ... my library has the audiobook of it, so I've requested it (since the Kindle version is way too expensive for me!).

    And yay for Clockwork Princess! I was happy with parts, but didn't like others. Still, it was a nice end to the trilogy!

    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't either until recently. :D They had the same style though which was kind of neat. Oooh, I hope you like the audiobook. I've never listened to it on audiobook. :)

      Yay, indeed! :D Awe, too bad you didn't like certain parts. Very true! :D

      Thanks, Kristilyn! I hope you have a good week, too!

      Delete
  4. A lot of people are very excited about Clockwork Princess... I've only ever read the first book of the first book of the first series, I'm so behind.

    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2013/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_25.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha definitely, we've all been waiting for it for a long time! :P Well, now you won't have to wait anxiously for Clockwork Princess after Clockwork Prince, so you're kinda lucky. ;) haha

      Delete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D