Sunday 17 March 2013

Stacking the Shelves (23)

Stacking the Shelves is Tynga's Reviews' version of In My Mailbox (from The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie).

Stacking the Shelves is a way to share the books that you're adding to your physical and virtual bookshelves. It's easy to participate. You just make your own post, and link it to the main post over at Tynga's Reviews. Also, in case you're curious, Tynga's post for it goes up on Saturdays, but you can post it any day that you like. :) You can find out more about participating by reading the Stacking the Shelves Launch post.

So, here's what I got this week!



For Review:

Dirty Little Secret by Jennifer Echols (from the publisher through Edelweiss)
Offsides by Sawyer Bennett (from the author)

I'm so excited for both of these! :D As I've mentioned before, I love Jennifer Echols' books, and I'm a big fan of music and romances with sports....so Off Sides sounds perfect, too! Can't wait to read these two! :D



Bought:

Thrown by a Curve (Play by Play #5) by Jaci Burton (preorder/Book Depo)
My preorder of Thrown by a Curve came! :D I'm REALLY excited for this one because I absolutely LOVE this series! Can't wait to get time to read it!!! :D



Thank you to Edelweiss and Sawyer Bennett! :D

I didn't get a lot this week, but I did some fantastic books! :D What did you get?
Feel free to leave a link to your mailbox post in the comments! :)

12 comments:

  1. Ooo, I got Dirty Little Secret last week! Or the week before? I can't even remember. Jennifer Echols is so awesome! I have to start that one soon. I hope you enjoy all of your books! :D

    Here is my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's so awesome! :D I'm hoping to get to it soon, too. It might take a bit with school though. :) Thanks! I hope you enjoy yours, too!

      Delete
  2. I got Dirty Little Secret this week too! I'm excited to read my first Jennifer Nichols book. And I'm doing a promo event for Off Sides coming up next week. Happy reading!

    My STS

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer Echols is awesome! I hope you enjoy your first book by her! :D Awesome! Thanks, happy reading to you, too! :)

      Delete
  3. I have yet to read anything by Jennifer Echols. But hearing you speak of her so highly has got me interested for sure! I love how both of the books you've received for review seem very music-centric.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's awesome! :D I just really enjoy her contemporaries! Especially Forget You and Going Too Far....so goood! :D It made me smile when I realized that, too! haha

      Delete
  4. I haven't read any Jennifer Echols, but I do have Such a Rush on my list to read soon! I tried to look this one up on Edelweiss, but couldn't find it ... that website confuses me! Oh well ... I do really love the cover for this one! And love that font. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I still haven't read Such a Rush...somehow it got pushed to the side for me. I do have it though. :P haha

      I finally figured out how to find it on Edelweiss! I'll put a thing about it on the Facebook group so that you'll know. :) I love it, too. :)

      Delete
    2. You are awesome! :) We'll have to read Such a Rush soon!

      Delete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D