Monday 4 March 2013

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (94)

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?, is a bookish meme hosted by One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It’s a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. So hop on over to Journey and join in...and leave a comment here so I can check out what you are reading.



Books I Read Last Week:
I actually really enjoyed Home to Harlem. Once I got further into it I really liked getting to read the dialect of English that the characters used, and I had fun parsing out their conversations in my head. :)

I loved this one! :D This is actually my first book by Jennifer Armentrout, and I wasn't disappointed...in fact, I'm going to make sure that I hurry my butt up and try and read more of her books soon. :P Wait for You was fantastic and I absolutely loved Avery and Cam! :D

I liked this one, too. It was funnier than I thought it would be, but the ending was a bit unsatisfying for me. It still was a funny read though. :P




Reading Now:
I started this one a while ago and haven't gotten back to it yet, but I definitely plan to this week now that I'm done all the books I had to read for last week. :P




Books I Want to Read This Week:
I can't wait to read Levitating Las Vegas! So, I hope that I can get to it this week! :D




That's what I'm reading, and what are you reading???

Check out One Person's Journey Through a World of Books to see what other people are reading. :)

1 comment:

  1. I've never read any Jennifer Echols, but that book looks like fun! As for your other books, I haven't heard of any of them! I'll have to see what they're about. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D