Monday 2 May 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (25)

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?, is a bookish meme hosted by One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It’s a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. So hop on over to Journey and join in...and leave a comment here so I can check out what you are reading. All links for books go to Goodreads. :)

Books I Read Last Week:
I won Eon in a giveaway a while back, and I wanted to read it so I'd be able to read Eona right away, and I really liked i! tIt was an interesting story and very unique! I absolutely loved all the lore and the dragons! This is an amazing series, and it's only two books, so you won't be awaiting a bunch of sequels which is so nice!
I love love loved this one! I really liked Eon, but I absolutely loved Eona! There was more action, some drama, and even more dragons! Eona just came out a couple of weeks ago too, so it'd be a fantastic time to get into this series! I thought it was amazing and I definitely recommend it! :D
This is the second ebook in the What You See Is What You Get Series, it's short ebook and so is the first one. It's about Seers and how they can see different paranormal creatures. Each Seer can only see one type though, which makes it pretty interesting. :)
This book was amazing!!! I absolutely loved Jessica's first YA Novel, Relatively Famous, so I jumped at the chance to read Flat-Out Love, I"m working on the review right now, but I kind of read myself into a bit of a reading frenzy, so I'm having a bit of blogger's block. Hopefully, I can settle my brain enough to get some stuff written though because this was truly an awesome story and I do want to share it. :) In fact, my birthday is coming up this Tuesday...perhaps I'll have a little giveaway in honor of it. :D
I already babbled on about how much I squeed when I got this one, but I definitely devoured it! I really liked it, I love Andrea's writing style, but I'll be honest, I'm kind of a Team Ren fan and so all the Shay tends to annoy me after a while. I really liked Shay on Facebook when he was on there, but to be honest, in the book I kind of found him to be a bit selfish and I think he's a closet jerk...at least Ren's upfront about his jerkness. I just think that all of the stuff he does for Calla are more for himself and he cares more about his own concerns than he does about hers. Okay, now I kind of want to talk to people about this, any takers? PS. I didn't put anything about Wolfsbane in this little commenty thingy because I don't want to spoil it for anyone, but I seriously cannot wait until Bloodrose! :D


Reading Now:
I just started this one, and I liked it so far. :) I didn't get much reading done today though, I moved out of my city house today and into an apartment for me and my brother to share for school...still need to buy lots and lots of stuff for it...oh joy :-P


Books I Want to Read This Week:
I am so excited to start this one! I have heard amazing things, and I've been wanting to read it so bad! :D
This is another one that I'm psyched to read! Oh dystopian...I love you! :D

---------------------------------

We shall see how much reading I actually get done this week. I'm gonna be a little busy...and I'll be celebrating stuff which translates into either not getting anything done, or partying, which I hope I can mention because I'm an adult (even though I don't really act like one most of the time). This week I will vote for the first time, I'll turn twenty, my little brother will have his grad, and...I'm also planning a possible trip to another planet, but that's still in the works so don't quote me on it (okay I made that last one up, but it would be really cool. :P)
 
So I've got a bunch of big stuff this week, I might make a couple of random posts this week though, I'm feeling chatty if you can't already tell. :P

Now that I've chatted your ear off, what are you reading???

Click on over to One Person's Journey Through a World of Books and check out what other people are reading! :D

Happy Reading!!!
♪♫ Ambur

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    All your books sound really interesting. I'm going to check out those dragon books. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Just Books

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D