Monday 19 December 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (57)

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?, is a bookish meme hosted by One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It’s a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. So hop on over to Journey and join in...and leave a comment here so I can check out what you are reading.


Books I Read Last Week:

I scrambled to finish this one so that I could return it to the library without late fees, and I totally did it. :) I actually really liked this one. I thought it was an interesting twist on zombies, and I think you all know by now that I like me some zombies. :)



I managed to finish this one in time for my final, yay! And I actually really liked it, too. It's an interesting story, and it's told in an interesting way. I'd definitely recommend this one if you're looking for something that makes you think. Just be warned, it isn't a traditional story, and it'll definitely leave you with more questions than answers, but it's still an incredible read. :)


Loved this one! I knew I would...I'm a sucker for anything Sean-related. ;) I'll be reviewing this one soon, and I'll probably have it up within the week...once I'm done exams. :D


First...I love this cover! I think I drool a little bit every time I see it. haha Second, this is a great story. It's an extremely quick read, or at least it was for me, and it tells a beautiful story. I plan on reading more of Marie's books in the future, she tells a wonderful romance. :)


Eeek! So, I meant to just start this book this weekend, and read a couple chapters. I ended up getting hooked, and read it all in pretty much one straight sitting. I stayed up until 5 in the morning reading it...and it was so worth it. :) I'm definitely anxious for the next book now! I'm not sure when I'll post my review for this one. It probably won't be until closer to the release date, but just know, it's awesome! This is one sequel that holds its own against the first book in the series!



Reading Now:

Just started this one. I meant to read it months ago, but with school it got pushed to the side...my whole Kindle kind of did for a bit, but I've been reading more and more kindle books in the last bit, and this one is on my radar right now. I've got one more exam left, and then I'm going to devour all these books! haha

I also started this one the other day, but I've been resisting the pull to get further into it because I know I won't get any studying done if I succumb to it's power. I have read the first chapter though...and it was so hard to stop! Can't wait to keep reading this one! :D



Books I Want to Read This Week:

I got this one for review months ago, but I'm moving it to the top now! I'm really excited for this one. I love stories based on mythology and this one sounds fantastic! :D

Another one I got months ago, and I'm so anxious to start it. I've had it sitting beside my bed for months now, and I'm glad that I'll finally have time to start it soon. :D


And what are you reading???

Check out One Person's Journey Through a World of Books to see what other people are reading. :)

Happy Reading!!!

♪♫ Ambur

5 comments:

  1. I'm curious about Falling for Hamlet.

    Hope you enjoy all of your books...and the holidays!

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Unearthly sitting here and need to get to it eventually. Hopefully before Hallowed comes out. As for Cold Kiss, I'm very curious about that one and I am tempted to pick it up. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Falling for Hamlet looks good :) Have an awesome reading week, it's gonna be a good one!

    Merry Christmas!
    http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read In the Skin of a Lion a couple years ago. Your other books are new titles to me.

    I'm on vacation and the time off has given me time to finish my GoodReads challenge. Please come see what I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallowed sounds very good. I have to check it out sometime. I like the cover of Dark Companion. I like the sounds of it. Great books! Thank you for sharing!!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D