Monday 26 December 2011

In My Mailbox (23)

In My Mailbox at The Story Siren

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, and inspired by her friend, Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. It's a way to share the books that you've received over the past week. They could come from the bookstore, the library, a friend, your mailbox or wherever. It gives us all a chance to showcase the books that we've gotten, and maybe give others an idea for the book they want to read or buy next. :)

For Review:

Alienation (C.H.A.O.S. #2) by Jon S. Lewis (BookSneeze)
Welcome, Caller, This is Chloe by Shelley Coriell (NetGalley)
The Marked (Delacroix Academy #2) by Inara Scott (NetGalley)
On a Dark Wing by Jordan Dane (NetGalley)
The Hunger but Mainly Death Games: A Parody by Bratniss Everclean (from author)
In the Forests of the Night (Goblin Wars #2) by Kersten Hamilton (Thomas Allen and Sons) (Unsolicited)
Au Revoir, Crazy European Chick by Joe Schreiber (Thomas Allen and Sons) (Unsolicited)
The White Assassin (Nightshade Chronicles #2) by Hilary Wagner (Thomas Allen and Sons) (Unsolicited)
The Queen of Kentucky by Alecia Whitaker (Hachette Book Group Canada)
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith (Thomas Allen and Sons) x2
Enchantment by Pati Nagle (LibraryThing Early Reviewer)


Oh, I'm so excited for the NetGalley ones. :D I got a few unsolicited ones from Thomas Allen and Sons this week, and I've read In the Forests of the Night already, but they sent me a finished copy, and I'm not really interested in The White Assassin...so I might have a giveaway for it, along with the second copy of The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight. Might take a while though. :)

----------------------

Bought: 

Hereafter (Hereafter #1) by Tara Hudson
10 Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowski
Stupid Fast by Geoff Herbach
Smokeless Fire (Fire Spirits #1) by Samantha Young
Intrinsical (The Yara Silva Trilogy #1) by Lani Woodland
The Liar Society by Lisa and Laura Roecker
 The Unidentified by Rae Mariz
A Blue So Dark by Holly Schlinder
Real Mermaids Don't Wear Toe Rings (Real Mermaids #1) by Helen Boudreau
StarCrossed (Thief Errant #1) by Elizabeth C. Bunce


I got all of these from Amazon's Kindle Store. They were all on sale...and as I've said, I'm a sucker for sales. :P

----------------------

Christmas Gifts: 

Angelfire (Angelfire #1) by Courtney Allison Moulton
The Inheritance Almanac by Michael Macauley and edited by Mark Vaz
Dearly Departed (Gone With the Respiration #1) by Lia Habel
Shatter Me (Shatter Me #1) by Tahereh Mafi
The Mockingbirds (The Mockingbirds #1) by Daisy Whitney
The Faerie Ring (The Faerie Ring #1) by Kiki Hamilton
Sweetly (Fairytale Retellings #2) by Jackson Pearce
I Kissed a Zombie, and I Liked It by Adam Selzer
The Pledge (The Pledge #1) by Kimberly Derting
Crossed (Matched #2) by Ally Condie


I was spoiled for Christmas this year. My mom and dad gave me the first 9, and my best friend gave me Crossed. :) My brother also ordered me some books, but they didn't come in before Christmas. I'm so excited to read all of these. :D I hope everybody else got lots of the books on their wishlists. :D


Happy Reading!!!

♪♫ Ambur

1 comment:

  1. Awesome IMM! I hope you enjoy reading every single book! I recently finished reading The Statistical Probability of Love at Frist Sight and absolutely loved it! I hope you enjoy it too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D