Friday 30 December 2011

Random Acts of Kindness: December Wrap-Up!

Book Soulmates

This month I sent 2 books and received 2 books:

I sent Jenn from waiting on sunday to drown:



I sent Tana from Tana Rae Reads:


AND

Jenn sent me:



Tana sent me:


So, December was a pretty good RAK month for me! :D Thanks Jenn and Tana! I hope you both enjoy your books! I'm glad that I could share Coexist and Hex Hall. I haven't read Coexist yet, but I loved Hex Hall! :D And I've already read a few of the stories in Enthralled and I really liked them. :D I haven't read Errant yet though, but I'm excited too, and I know it'll be a nice quick read, too.

Did you participate in RAK this month?
Did you get any books, or did you send any awesome ones?

Happy Reading!!!

♪♫ Ambur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D