It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?, is a bookish meme hosted by One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It’s a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. So hop on over to Journey and join in...and leave a comment here so I can check out what you are reading.
Books I Read Last Week:
- Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey
- In the Skin of a Lion by Michael Ondaatje
I managed to finish this one in time for my final, yay! And I actually really liked it, too. It's an interesting story, and it's told in an interesting way. I'd definitely recommend this one if you're looking for something that makes you think. Just be warned, it isn't a traditional story, and it'll definitely leave you with more questions than answers, but it's still an incredible read. :)
- Instinct (A Holloway Pack Story #0) by J.A. Belfield
Loved this one! I knew I would...I'm a sucker for anything Sean-related. ;) I'll be reviewing this one soon, and I'll probably have it up within the week...once I'm done exams. :D
- Everybody Loves a Hero...and that's the problem by Marie Force
- Hallowed (Unearthly #2) by Cynthia Hand
- Dark Companion by Marta Acosta
- Wings of the Wicked (Angelfire #2) by Courtney Allison Moulton
Books I Want to Read This Week:
- Dark of the Moon by Tracy Barrett
- Falling for Hamlet by Michelle Ray
And what are you reading???
Check out One Person's Journey Through a World of Books to see what other people are reading. :)