Monday 18 February 2019

[#SuperSexyGalentines] Week 3: Top 4 Romantic Reads




Woo hoo! We've reached Week 3 of the #SuperSexyBookClub’s #SuperSexyGalentines!

This week we're sharing our Top 4 Romantic Reads!

Now picking just 4 top books is super hard, so I tried to pick some that hadn’t made their way into my top 4 lists the last two weeks, but I just couldn’t resist leaving one in there.💖



My Top 4 Romantic Reads include:

💜
THE KISS QUOTIENT by Helen Hoang 
Michael and Stella are amazing and this book had me laughing, swooning, crying and just feeling all the feels!

💙VICIOUS by L.J. Shen 
 This was without a doubt my fave book of 2017 and it’s still one of my favourites today! I love Vicious and I love him with Emilia and I never get tired of reading their story and seeing them let each other in...soooo amazing!

💜SHIMMY BANG SPARKLE  by Nicola Rendell 
This book was so fun! It’s like a rom-com and heist movie all rolled into one! Nick and Stella has crazy hot chemistry and it was such a fun read!

💙MAYBE SOMEDAY by Coleen Hoover
I’m a sucker for CoHo’s books and if I’m forced to pick Maybe Someday is my fave! I love Ridge and Sydney so much and this story was so beautiful!

Special mentions include:
❣️
PUCKED OVER by Helena Hunting
❣️
ARCHER'S VOICE by Mia Sheridan
❣️
BEAUTIFUL PLAYER by Christina Lauren 
❣️BROOKLYNAIRE by Sarina Bowen
(I’m sure none of these are a surprise since they appeared in my other posts, too. 😉)




In case you'd like to join in or follow along all our our blogs, you can find all of our graphics and social media links below:

In case, you have any issues viewing the graphic, here's a text version:
  • Week 1: February 3 - 9th - Top 4 Sexiest Male Leads
  • Week 2: February 10 - 16th - Top 4 Fave Female Leads
  • Week 3: February 17 - 23rd - Top 4 Romantic Reads
  • Week 4: February 24 - 28th - Top 4 Fave Romance Tropes/Genres
If you'd like to visit our social media profiles across various platforms, you can find us at these links:

Christine: Twitter | Instagram | Goodreads | Blog

We'll also be sharing some posts on Instagram! 

If you'd like to join in and want to use our graphic, you can find it, here: 
Open in a new window for the full graphic. :)


What do you think of my favourite romances?
What are some of your favourites?
What makes them your faves?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D