Sunday 3 February 2019

[#SuperSexyGalentines] Week 1: Top 4 Sexiest Male Leads




Welcome to Week 1 of the #SuperSexyBookClub's #SuperSexyGalentines!

As I mentioned a couple of days ago, my #SuperSexyBookClub, made up of myself, Christine from Padfoot's Library, Eden from The Required Reading List, and Patty from Simply Patty are hosting a romance reading challenge for February!

This week we're sharing our Top 4 Sexiest Male Leads!

Thank you for checking out my post and joining Christine, Eden, Patty, and myself! I'm just going to dive right in!

My Top 4 Sexiest Male Leads are as follows!

 1. Vicious from L.J. Shen's VICIOUS and her Sinners of Saint Series!

I absolutely loved Vicious! I'm been smitten with him from the first time that I read VICIOUS (back in January 2017), and I still absolutely adore him! I've reread this book at least four times now, and I just grow to love him more and more! He's definitely an anti-hero and a darker character than I typically fall for, but for some reason I just adore his character. He's unforgettable, irresistible, and I absolutely adore seeing the way that he falls for his love interest, Emilia. It makes me swoon every single time!

------

2. Randy from Helena Hunting's PUCKED OVER and PUCKED UNDER from her Pucked Series!

Oh, Randy! I'd read the first book in the Pucked series ages ago, but hadn't read the rest of the series until this fall...and I got hooked! I flew through them all, but Randy and Lily were definitely my favourite couple...and Randy was by far my favourite character! I absolutely loved everything about him. He was funny, sooooo sweet, and undeniably sexy. I loved how he was described and I swooned pretty much whenever he and Lily were in the same vicinity.

------

 3. Will from Christina Lauren's BEAUTIFUL PLAYER and Beautiful Bastard Series!

Player Will! I pretty much fall hard and fast for all of Christina Lauren's guys, but from the moment I picked up Beautiful Player, Will has been my favourite! He's smart, sooooooo sexy...and I love, love, loved seeing his relationship with Hanna develop! I only let myself pick one Christina Lauren guy as a fave, so I had to sneak Finn (from DIRTY ROWDY THING) in this photo since he's my second fave. ;) Honestly I don't think they've written a male lead who I haven't found sexy yet though! ;D

------

4. Archer from Mia Sheridan's ARCHER'S VOICE!

My #SuperSexyBookClub read Archer's Voice as one of our January picks...and he was a HUGE hit! Patty has been a ginormous fan of Archer and Archer's Voice for a long time, so she was pretty happy that we all joined in on the Archer love! This book hit me right in the feels though, and I loved every single minute! Bree and Archer were so good together! I loved that Archer was so sweet and compassionate, but he was also strong, resilient, and so fierce! I loved reading about him, and I loved seeing his character grow....soooooooo good! I also loved how steamy this one was! I was kind of expecting it...but not! I also just had to include my Thor Funko (the Ragnarok version) in this photo because I thought Archer would appreciate it. ;)

Honourable Mentions:

💖Jamie from Diana Gabaldon’s Outlander series (TV or books—I’ll never not love JAMMF)
💖Nick from Nicola Rendell’s SHIMMY BANG SPAKRLE
💖Michael from Helen Hoang's THE KISS QUOTIENT
💖Nate from Sarina Bowen's BROOKLYNAIRE
💖Wolfe from L.J. Shen's THE KISS THIEF



In case you'd like to join in or follow along all our our blogs, you can find all of our graphics and social media links below:

In case, you have any issues viewing the graphic, here's a text version:
  • Week 1: February 3 - 9th - Top 4 Sexiest Male Leads
  • Week 2: February 10 - 16th - Top 4 Fave Female Leads
  • Week 3: February 17 - 23rd - Top 4 Romantic Reads
  • Week 4: February 24 - 28th - Top 4 Fave Romance Tropes/Genres
If you'd like to visit our social media profiles across various platforms, you can find us at these links:

Christine: Twitter | Instagram | Goodreads | Blog

We'll also be sharing some posts on Instagram!

My Week 1 post can be found, here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BtbenrQnsBY/ 

If you'd like to join in and want to use our graphic, you can find it, here: 
Open in a new window for the full graphic. :)


What do you think of my favourite male leads?
Who are some of your favourite romantic heroes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D