Sunday 10 February 2019

[#SuperSexyGalentines] Week 2: Top 4 Fave Female Leads




Thank you for joining us for Week 2 of the #SuperSexyBookClub's #SuperSexyGalentines!

#SuperSexyGalentines is hosted by my #SuperSexyBookClub, made up of myself, Christine from Padfoot's Library, Eden from The Required Reading List, and Patty from Simply Patty! It's a romance reading challenge for February and we're so excited to share some of our faves with you all!

This week we're sharing our Top 4 Fave Female Leads!

My Top 4 is pretty similar to last week, so take a peek at the picture to see the books, and scroll down a bit further to find out why I love them all so much!


My picks for this week are:

✨Lily f
rom Helena Hunting's PUCKED OVER and PUCKED UNDER (Pucked Series)

I absolutely love Lily! She's hilarious, sassy, and I love all of her quirks and the antics she and Randy end up in! I also love how wonderful of a friend and daughter she is! She's definitely one of those characters you wish were your friend because she'd be wonderful to have on your side! 🍁⛸

--------
✨Chloe from Christina Lauren's BEAUTIFUL BASTARD (Beautiful Bastard Series)


I love all of CLo’s characters, but I loved Chloe from the very first moment we met her! She‘s strong, sassy, and willing to do whatever it took to make sure she achieves her dreams. She doesn’t let Bennet bulldoze her and always makes sure he knows she‘s his equal. Love, love, love her!!!💼👠

--------

✨Bree from
Mia Sheridan's ARCHER'S VOICE!

Bree is probably one of the most considerate, kind-hearted and thoughtful heroines that I have ever encountered! I love her soooo much! I want to give her a big hug and just be one of her best friends! She and Archer are perfect!!!🐾💐

-------- 

 ✨Becca from Sarina Bowen's BROOKLYNAIRE (Brooklyn Bruisers Series)

 I love this series, but Becca is definitely my fave of the ladies! She runs the Brooklyn office like a tight ship! Knows everything she has to do and is always ten-steps ahead! I love how driven, determined and incredibly intelligent she is! She’s also kind, generous, and just a wonderful person! She and Nate are perfect together, too!🏒📱


Honourable Mentions:


💖Emilia from L.J. Shen's VICIOUS
💖Jude from L.J. Shen's DIRTY HEADLINES
💖Saylor from K. Bromberg's SWEET CHEEKS
💖Hanna from Christina Lauren's BEAUTIFUL PLAYER  
💖Stella from Nicola Rendell’s SHIMMY BANG SPARKLE 
💖Stella from Helen Hoang's THE KISS QUOTIENT



In case you'd like to join in or follow along all our our blogs, you can find all of our graphics and social media links below:

In case, you have any issues viewing the graphic, here's a text version:
  • Week 1: February 3 - 9th - Top 4 Sexiest Male Leads
  • Week 2: February 10 - 16th - Top 4 Fave Female Leads
  • Week 3: February 17 - 23rd - Top 4 Romantic Reads
  • Week 4: February 24 - 28th - Top 4 Fave Romance Tropes/Genres
If you'd like to visit our social media profiles across various platforms, you can find us at these links:

Christine: Twitter | Instagram | Goodreads | Blog

We'll also be sharing some posts on Instagram! 

If you'd like to join in and want to use our graphic, you can find it, here: 
Open in a new window for the full graphic. :)


What do you think of my favourite female leads?
Who are some of your favourite leading ladies in romances?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D