I love contemporary books, and any excuse I have to read one sounds fantastic to me! :D A couple of the 2012 ones are on the lists for the other challenges I'm reading, so I might be able to accomplish some of them. :P lol
Completely Contemp Challenge hosted by Chick Loves Lit
With this challenge you get to read more contemporary novels, which I love, and the amount is up to you! You pick a number between 1-99 and then read that amount of contemps for 2010, 2011, and 2012, so in total it'll be 3 times you number. Well, I was going to keep it small, but I'm gonna go big and if I don't make it, well oh well. :P So, I'm picking 6, my favourite number. So in total, I've got 18 books to read for this challenge.
So my tentative lists are, and just like the other challenges, I'll be updating the lists and my progress on the Challenge page of the blog:
1. Endless Summer by Jennifer Echols
2. The Secret Year by Jennifer R. Hubbard
3. The Star Shack by Lila Castle
4. The Summer of Skinny Dipping by Amanda Howells
5. A Blue So Dark by Holly Schindler
6. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
1. Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik
2. Amplified by Tara Kelly
3. The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler
4. Crush Control by Jennifer Jabaley
5. Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay
6. Stupid Fast by Geoff Herbach
1. The Rivals by Daisy Whitney
2. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
3. Love and Leftovers by Sarah Tregay
4. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
5. The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen
6. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
If you'd like to participate you can sign up here: Completely Contemp Challenge (2012).
So, did you sign up for this challenge?
Are you a contemporary fan, and have your read any of the ones on my lists already?