I'm really excited for this challenge! I love reading standalone books. I love series, but sometimes it so nice to know that once you finish a book, you're finished the book...and you won't be waiting and waiting for more books!
The challenge is to read (and review) 15 standalone books in 2012!
So, here's my tentative list (and I'll be updating it on the Challenge page of the blog):
1. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
2. This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers
3. The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen
4. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
5. Someone Else's Life by Katie Dale
6. For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
7. Breaking Beautiful by Jennifer Shaw Wolf
8. The Boy on Cinnamon Street by Phoebe Stone
9. Just Flirt by Laura Bowers
10. The Raft by S.A. Bodeen
11. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
12. Darkness Before Dawn by J.A. London
13. The Treachery of Beautiful Things by Ruth Frances Long
14. Shooting Stars by Allison Rushby
15. Enchanted by Alethea Kontis
Fifteen is an awful lot of books to plan to read, so this list will probably change, but all of these are books that I really want to read, so if I can, I'll definitely be reading these! :D
If you'd like to sign up for this challenge you can sign up at Icey Books or I Like These Books, and those are direct links to the posts about the challenge, so you won't have to look to find it. ;)
Are you participating in this challenge? Are you excited for any of these books?