It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?, is a bookish meme hosted by One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It’s a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. So hop on over to Journey and join in...and leave a comment here so I can check out what you are reading.
Books I Read Last Week:
- The Kissing Tree by Prudence Bice
- Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
- Cryptic Cravings (Vampire Kisses #8) by Ellen Schreiber
- Aces Up by Lauren Barnholdt
- Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
- Crossing Lines by Paul Volponi
Books I Want to Read This Week:
- Deviant by Adrian McKinty
As you can see, I've had an amazing week! I got so much reading done, and it was a week of fabulous books! I hope that you all had great reading weeks, too. :)
And what are you reading???
Check out One Person's Journey Through a World of Books to see what other people are reading. :)