Friday 21 October 2011

Facebook Page! :)

Hey everyone! :D

I just thought that I would let you all know that I've made a Facebook page for my blog, so if you like to follow blogs on Facebook, you can like mine now. :)

I have the Like Box in my sidebar, but here's a link to make it easy for you: 


I have it set to automatically put my posts on there, so it'll stay up to date, and you can also follow by Networked Blogs if you like that better :)

For the Hallowe'en Zompocalypse Trick-or-Treat Hop I mentioned on Saturday, I'll be having liking my Facebook Page as an extra entry, just so you know. ;)

I hope you're all having an awesome night! :D

Happy Reading!!!

♪♫ Ambur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D