Monday 12 September 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (44)

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?, is a bookish meme hosted by One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It’s a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. So hop on over to Journey and join in...and leave a comment here so I can check out what you are reading.

Books I Read Last Week:
I loved Triangles! I definitely had a fabulous experience with my first time reading a book written in poetic verse! I'll be reviewing this one sometime soon. :)

I loved this one! I can't wait until the next book, and hopefully we'll get some info on it soon! :D I'm a super fan of Six, so I loved that we got to see more of her in this one, and we also got to meet a couple more of the Garde! When I heard of this one's title, I thought it'd be in Six's POV, but it isn't actually, it's in John/Four's and another of the Garde's (I'll let you read it to find out about her number :P lol).

This was a so-so read for me, and I'll also be reviewing it sometime soon. I loved the one character, Trudy, but I wasn't a fan of Dizzy. :P I thought that it was very creative though with it's alternating types of storytelling...from diary entries, to scenes from a play, which was pretty interesting. I definitely want to read Princess Ben now though, so I can see Nonna Ben's background story. :)

This one was adorable! :D I love reading short, quick and funny contemporary reads. This one had Trisha, who was obsessed with soccer, and she started practicing with a guy named Graham. I loved their banter, and how awkward Trisha was once she got a crush on him. :P

This was another adorable quick and funny read. :D I loved Hayley and Flynn!

I got this one from Zoe last weekend, and I'll be reviewing it on her blog some time soon (first I have to get in gear and actually write it! haha). It was an awesome story, definitely a sweet contemporary read, with an environmental twist. :P lol

Loved this novella! So awesome! :D This one was actually in Six's POV, and I loved that! It wasn't the happiest of stories, but I loved getting to see how Six got to be where...and who she was. :)

Reading Now:
I just started this one, so not too much to say, but I think it'll be a nice quick read, which will be a nice balance to all of my reading for school. :P


Books I Want to Read This Week:
I've been wanting to read this one for a while. :) It sounds awesome! :D

This is another one that I've been super stoked to read! I really liked the Wicked Lovely series, so it'll be interesting to read something else from Melissa Marr. :)


And what are you reading???

Check out One Person's Journey Through a World of Books to see what other people are reading. :)

Happy Reading!!!

♪♫ Ambur

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic choices! I am a huge fan of Abby McDonald so I'm glad to hear you liked her book!

    Hope you have a fabulous reading week and if you get a second stop by to see what I've been reading at There's A Book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look perfect for my daughter, sending her your blog address asap.

    Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many good books here...I'm going to have to wait for your reviews of them to see if I might want to read them.

    Stop by and see what I have going on this week at Always With a Book

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boys Bears and A Serious Pair of Hiking Boots has caught my eye. Three-quarters of what I read this week was in the form of children's picture books. Please come see what they were.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I almost picked up the Power of Six today but I have yet to read I am Number Four (just seen the movie).

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D