Monday 14 April 2014

Cover Catch-Up (7): Bright, Blue, and Beautiful!! :D

In "Cover Catch-Up" I share some covers that have either been recently revealed, or that I've just found and really wanted to share.

Today, I've got three fantastic covers to share, and they're all gorgeous!!! :D

The first cover I have to share is for FOUR, the collection of short stories from Four's POV, by Veronica Roth!

 

I absolutely LOVE this cover! It's gorgeous! And I love that it still contains elements from the trilogy, too...the ferris wheel, and the flaming circle, which reminds me of Dauntless....I just love it! :D

--------------------------------------

The second cover I have today is for The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare, Sarah Rees Brennan, and Maureen Johnson!



Eeek! This one is gorgeous, too! I also just can't wait to have all of these short novellas in one place!!! :D I also can't wait to see this cover in person...it's gonna be one of those ones that's just stunning to look at, I can tell! :)

--------------------------------------

The third and final cover that I have to share for today is for Betrothed by Wanda Wiltshire!



I stumbled across this cover a while back, and thought it was absolutely breathtaking!! :D I've seen two variations, and this is the more vibrant one...in either variation, it's stunning! :) The story also sounds amazing!!! :D

--------------------------------------

What do you think?
Do you find these covers as beautiful as I do?

2 comments:

  1. The only thing that throws me a bit about the Four cover is the fiery ferris wheel is floating? I don't know, looks weird, but other than that, I really love how it compliments the other covers! I STILL need to get to the Magnus Bane Chronicles. But I love the idea of having them all in one place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...the floating part is the only strange bit about the Four cover. haha I'm not sure what the black thing at the bottom of it is though...maybe it's a train car, and it's supposed to be zooming around the flaming wheel???? It kind of made me think of those fireworks of Fred and George's the spinning wheelie ones that were zooming all around Hogwarts when they left. :P And I haven't gotten to them all either. I think I've only actually read the first. I kind of wanted to wait until they came out in the book...they were way to expensive as individual pieces...at least for me. :P I'm a big cheap when it comes to my ebooks, at least when I know I can easily get them in hardcover or paperback for cheaper or the same price. :P

      Delete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D