Monday 28 February 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (16)

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?, is a bookish meme hosted by One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It’s a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. So hop on over to Journey and join in...and leave a comment here so I can check out what you are reading.



Books I Read Last Week:


  • Across the Universe by Beth Revis


    Yay! I finally made time for Across the Universe, and I am so glad that I did! :D I loved this book, it was mysterious, and just amazing. I loved the characters, and I loved all of the futuristic things that we got too see. :)


  • This book was just as adorable as I thought it would be, I'm so glad that I read it this week. It was funny and sweet, and I loved all the little shoe quotes, they were such a cute touch. :D


  • The Big Crunch by Pete Hautman


  • This book was another really sweet one, but it was definitely one that pulled at your heartstrings too. It alternated POV between the two main characters, June and Wes, and loved both of them.


    Reading Now: 

  •  The Logogryph by Thomas Wharton


    Reading this one for school. I think it's a bunch of short stories all kind of connected to the idea of the Logogryph, but I'm not sure yet. :P lol


  • I just started this anthology and I'm really enjoying the stories. I've decided I like anthologies with short stories...as long as they aren't ones I have to read for school. ;) lol


  •  Pegasus by Robin McKinley


  • I've kinda been ignoring this book this week...oh well, I'll get to it this week hopefully. :)


    Books I Want to Read This Week:

    I'm gonna wing it this week, I'm not sure what I want to read yet. I'm not sure if I'll finish what I'm reading already, so we'll see. :)

    ----------

    And what are you reading???

    Feel free to check out One Person's Journey Through a World of Books to find out what everyone else is reading. :)

    Happy Reading!!!

    ♪♫ Ambur

    1 comment:

    1. You have some gorgeous books on your stacks this week. Hope you enjoy them all...

      Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

      ReplyDelete

    Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D