Monday 14 February 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (14)

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?, is a bookish meme hosted by One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It’s a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. So hop on over to Journey and join in...and leave a comment here so I can check out what you are reading.

Books I Read Last Week: 
 I absolutely loved the Gathering! I loved the characters and I loved the way that the story unveiled itself. It was like a mystery, one that I kind of anticipated because I've read Kelley's other books, but a mystery nonetheless. I also loved that this one was set in Canada, I totally have a soft spot when my home country is mentioned in books. It makes me smile :)

Reading Now: 

I've got to finish this book by Wednesday...I have a feeling that will not happen. I'm kind of just trudging through this one. I definitely have to buckle down and get it done. Fingers crossed!

Books I Want to Read This Week:
I can't wait to start this one. I'm hoping I'll finish Huckleberry Finn fast this week and be able to start this one. :D


  • Pegasus by Robin McKinley


  • I ordered this one from the library and it just came in, it sounds like an amazing story, so I'm really excited for this one. :D

    And what are you reading???
    Feel free to check out One Person's Journey Through a World of Books to find out what everyone else is reading. :)


    Happy Reading!!!

    ♪♫ Ambur

    2 comments:

    1. Huck Finn is one of my favorites! Are you having to read it for class? I think "having" to read books makes them less enjoyable sometimes. :(

      ReplyDelete
    2. I like Kelley Armstrong's books too. I haven't read that one yet.

      ReplyDelete

    Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D