Tuesday 22 February 2011

Teaser Tuesday (15)

Teaser Tuesdays at Should Be Reading

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


My Teasers:

"Suddenly, the alley is alive with the noises of hundreds of scurrying feet. I feel something against my ankle."
- Cloaked by Alex Flinn, p.86

I'm loving this book so far. :D 
Anyone want to share their own teaser? I'd love to hear it :)

Happy Reading!!!

♪♫ Ambur

2 comments:

  1. I saw this book recently at the book store and it looked interesting!
    Great teaser :) I'm definately going to have to try it now!

    Aislynn
    Knit Purl Stitch Read & Cook

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just won 2 awards! :)
    Congratulations! http://frosybookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/02/7-facts-awards.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D