Monday 10 January 2011

Spreading the Blog Award Love. ♥


This award was given to me by: The Mad Scientist at Steampunkery and Book Reviews. She has an amazing blog, so you should definitely check it out, she also has a blog for adult readers if you wanna check that out.
Here are the award rules:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award. 
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

Thanks for sharing the blog award love Mad Scientist! Show her some more love by visiting her blog, she deserves it. :D

♪♫ 7 Random Crazy-Tastic Things About Ambur:
1:  I love symmetry. I'm really not sure why, but when things are symmetrical it just makes me happy, it probably has something to do with the fact that I'm a bit of a perfectionist.
2:  My favourite colour is orange, and my room is three different colours, none of them are orange. My room has pink and green walls with a purple ceiling, it's a total explosion of colour.
3:  I'm Canadian, and I like the fact that our bills are all different colours. And I love loonies and twoonies. Pennies I do not like.
4:  I am afraid of spiders. And if you ask really nicely, I might tell you why. :P
5:  I worked at a campground right near a lake all last summer and didn't swim in it once.
6:  I love nacho flavoured corn nuts.
7:  I'm from a small town, well technically a village. And I'm sure none of you have ever heard of it. If you have I probably know you in real life.


Now here are 15 amazing bloggers that I'm passing the award to:

7 comments:

  1. Ambur-
    Thanks so much for the award! Love your blog!

    Kristin
    MyBookishWays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Ambur!!! I`ve never gotten an award before :P And thanks for all your help with... well, pretty much everything :D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on winning the award Ambur and thanks so much for passing it along to me!

    I love our colourful Canadian money too. And ahh, I'm afraid of spiders as well (actually all bugs freak me out)! I don't think I've ever heard of nacho-flavoured corn nuts until now... ^.~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristin - You're welcome and thanks :D
    Steph - You're welcome, and your blog is just getting more and more awesome so I thought you deserved one ;) and I'm happy to help you out :)
    Midnight Bloom - Thanks and you're welcome :)
    Our money is pretty awesome..and bugs are nasty :S
    They are amazing...so good, now I want some. I think I now what I want to snack on tomorrow lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I'm flattered! :) I am glad I found your blog! :)

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for thinking of little old me. That was very sweet. Keep up the awesome blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Book Lady/Melissa- You're welcome! :D Awe thanks :)

    Kelly Oram- You're welcome :) Thanks, I'll try ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D