Tuesday 6 August 2019

[Review] SUPERFAN (Brooklyn, #3) by Sarina Bowen

Source: Received an egalley for reviewing.
Release Date: June 25, 2019
Number of Pages: 312 (Paperback)

DESCRIPTION

Sometimes lady luck shakes your hand, and sometimes she smacks your face. Sometimes she does both on the same day.

Three years ago I met the most amazing girl in the world. We were both down on our luck. Then I got that call—the one that tells you to get your buns on a plane to go meet your destiny.

But the girl was left behind. I didn’t have her phone number, and she didn’t know my real name.

While I became a professional hockey player, she became a superstar, with platinum records and legions of fans. And a slick, music producer boyfriend who treated her badly.

But fate wasn’t done with us yet. When Delilah turns up at a hockey game, I can’t resist making contact. The internet swoons when I ask her out on a date.

She might not remember me. But her jerkface ex does. He’ll do anything to keep us apart.

Good thing athletes never give up. This time I’m playing for keeps.

More information at SarinaBowen.com
G E T   Y O U R   C O P Y   N O W !
Amazon US | Amazon Canada | B&N | iBooks | Kobo


REVIEW

First Impressions...

Oh boy!!!! I have been eagerly waiting for Silas and Delilah’s story ever since we discovered her was her superfan...and it was so worth the wait! Silas was sweet, spectacular, and just so wholeheartedly good and nice! I loved him so much, and I adored Delilah! She was guarded, and cynical, so it was amazing to see her open up throughout this story!!! I loved every single minute of it!


This Book In 5 Words:

Sexy. Spectacular. Sweet. Serendipitous. Scintillating.

What Did I Like: 

- Basically everything. ;)

- Silas and Delilah. I have loved Silas since the first time we met him in Sarina's earlier books, and each time we learned more about him, I grew to love him more and more! I especially loved seeing how much of a "superfan" he was of Delilah Sparks and I just knew there had to be more to their story than him just being a fan...getting to see the two of them together and learning their history was wonderful! I also loved Delilah! Both characters are so passionate and they were so supportive of each other and I really loved seeing how they fit together....soooooo good!!! :D

- The other characters! One of the things that I've loved about Sarina Bowen's Brooklyn and Brooklyn Bruisers books is seeing how all of the characters interact! The team/organization dynamics, and seeing how everyone fits together has been so fantastic! I loved getting to see so much of it in SUPERFAN--it was perfect! :D

- The romance!!!! Wooooowwwwzers! I adored Silas and Delilah together...so...freaking...much! They were sweet, worked well together, and the romance was also so intense and their chemistry was amazing! It was exactly what I'd hoped we would get when I was eagerly hoping for Silas and Delilah's story to be shared next!

What Didn't I Like:

- Nothing! I thought that this book was absolutely wonderful and I loved every minute of it. It had me feeling all the feels and I was 100% here for all of it. ;)

Star Rating:

★★★★★

Read If You Like:

Second-chance romances! Sports romances of any kind! Even if you don't like sports romances, but just love romances that will pull you in, leave you breathless and swoony...then totally pick this up!

Overall, I absolutely loved SUPERFAN! It was fun, sweet, sexy, and totally wonderful! It can be read as a standalone, but you can also read the full series if you want to get to know everyone who's a part of the Brooklyn Bruisers team and organization! ;) Highly recommend this one! It's been one of my favourite romances for the year!



Anyone else a huge fan of Sarina Bowen's Brooklyn and Brooklyn Bruisers series?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D