Monday 10 January 2011

Comment Problem

Hey Everyone!!

I just wanted to write a quick post to apologize to anyone who has tried to comment on my blog in the past few weeks. My settings were a little messed up, and so I'm sorry if you went to comment and found that you couldn't, I feel pretty silly because those settings have been messed up for quite some time already. I'd also like to thank Karen from The Slowest Bookworm for emailing me and letting me know about the problem. I definitely wouldn't have figured out there was a problem without her.

So thanks again Karen! And I'm sorry once again, I really would've liked to have read those comments you might've posted, after all you guys are pretty awesome, you know that though, right? Well, if you don't, I'll tell you it right now. YOU ARE AWESOME. Thanks for being fantastic followers everyone, and from now on I'm going to keep a careful watch on my settings. ;)

Good morning, and happy reading! :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you managed to get your comments up and running again. Id popped by a few times and not been able to comment. I thought it was my computer, but then it happened again on a totally different computer so I thought I'd better let you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that you'd turned them off, but I'm glad they are back! But at least this way I didn't miss any comments that might have been on my guest post, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to see you back, we'd been looking at all things 'bright' and had been unable to watch your posts of recent

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D