Sunday 7 August 2011

In My Mailbox (4)

In My Mailbox at The Story Siren

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, and inspired by her friend, Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. It's a way to share the books that you've received over the past week. They could come from the bookstore, the library, a friend, your mailbox or wherever. It gives us all a chance to showcase the books that we've gotten, and maybe give others an idea for the book they want to read or buy next. :)


Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt (bought from The Book Depository)
One Night That Changes Everything by Lauren Barnholdt (bought from The Book Depository)
Sometimes it Happens by Lauren Barnholdt (bought from The Book Depository)
The Map of Time by
Bedbugs by Ben H. Winters (Received from QuirkBooks for review)
Waterfall (River of Time #1) by Lisa Tawn Bergren (Free on Amazon! :D)
The Juliet Spell by Douglas Rees (NetGalley)


Swag won from Ivy at Ivy Reads

So that was my mailbox this week. :D What'd you get?

Happy Reading!!!

♪♫ Ambur

12 comments:

  1. Yay, Lauren Barnholdt! I've read a couple of her books and liked them. But I still need to read Sometimes it Happens, though, I just haven't been able to get it yet. The other books look good, too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kapri: I agree with that yay! :D I love her! I've actually read all three of these ones, and they're amazing! I just really wanted copies of my own. I either borrowed from the library before for these, or read it from Simon & Schuster's GalleyGrab. :) The Book Depository has Sometimes it Happens if you're interested in buying a copy. :) Happy reading to you, too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh The Map of Time. I really want to read that! Sounds so good! Waterfall is another I'm looking forward to reading some day. Enjoy your fabulous books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just downloaded Waterfall, too! happy reading!

    my IMM:

    http://bookchilla.wordpress.com/2011/08/05/in-my-mailbox-10/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Map of Time looks really interesting, I'll have to look for that one! I immediately clicked over and downloaded Waterfall! I actually have the book, but sometimes its easier to read the ebook!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice haul of books. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog. New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay 'Waterfall'! I'm psyched that a bunch of people are getting to read it now that it's a free eBook.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great mailbox! Isn't the Book Depository awesome? I love their selection of YA titles.

    Here's my IMM: http://bit.ly/ouffrP

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved Two Way Street!!! And The Juliet Spell sounds awesome!!! I hope you enjoy all you got this week!

    Here's my IMM! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got 3 Lauren Barnholdt novels!! I LOVE her!! =D I am planning something special on the blog for her soon so be sure to stop by in a few weeks. =)
    Enjoy!!!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh awesome swag! Love the sound of Two Way Street and I got Waterfall too, so excited to see it was free on Amazon. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D