Sunday 10 April 2011

Dewey's 24-Hour Read-a-Thon: Results Post

I ended up going to bed at about 1:30 am last night, so I stopped reading with about 7 hours left. I ultimately decided that since I have my Russian Oral final and an English final on Wednesday I needed to sleep because I won't have time to catchup in the week.

Dewey's Read-a-Thon

Even though I stopped early I did managed to finish:

Coraline by Neil Gaiman

The Amazing Days of Abby Hayes: All That Glitters Isn't Gold by Anne Mazer

Love You Hate You Miss You by Elizabeth Scott

and I started reading:

Past Midnight by Mara Purnhagen

I hope that all of the participants had fun with the Read-a-Thon, and I'd like to say thanks to all of the other participants (readers, cheerleaders, challenge hosters) who stopped by my blog and encouraged me! Thanks everyone! :D

Happy Reading!!!

  ♪♫Ambur

1 comment:

  1. You did well to stay away reading as long as you did! I couldn't do it :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D