Friday 3 August 2018

[2018 ARC August] To Read List!

ARC August is a yearly challenge hosted by the bloggers of Read. Sleep. Repeat: Octavia, Shelly, and Angie!
Hey fellow bookworms! :D 

I've been a very lazy blogger lately, but I wanted to take part in this year's ARC August hosted and created by the lovely bloggers over at Read. Sleep. Repeat. It's the 6th Annual ARC August, but it's my first taking part and let me tell you...I'm sooo excited! :D

Here's my tentative to-read list for ARC August (in no specific order):
  1. Autoboyography by Christina Lauren
  2. I, Claudia by Mary McCoy
  3. Open Mic Night at the Westminster Cemetery by Mary Amato
  4. Jane Austen by Manuela Santoni (Graphic Novel)
  5. Josh & Hazel's Guide to Not Dating by Christina lauren
  6. Legacy of Light (Effigies #3) by Sarah Raughley
  7. Moxie by Jennifer Mathieu
  8. Boy Toy (Man Hands #3) by Sarina Bowen & Tanya Eby
  9. Bad Reputation (Bad Bachelors #2) by Stefanie London
    • Finished August 2, 2018
  10. Not So Nice Guy by R. S. Grey
  11. Losing the Girl (Life on Earth #1) by MariNaomi (Graphic Novel)
    • Finished August 3, 2018
  12. Sheets by Brenna Thummler (Graphic Novel)
  13. Dear Evan Hansen by Val Emmich
  14. Burning Up (Flirting with Fire #1) by Jennifer Blackwood
  15. Hot Asset (21 Wall Street #1) by Lauren Layne
I made this list a couple of days before August started...and since I'm posting it three days into the month, I've actually finished two of these. ;) 

I'm going to make a note when I finish each book, and I'll add to the list if I add more ARCs to my TBR. ;)
My goal for ARC August is to finish at least 10 books on this list! 


As I mentioned, this will be my first time participating...and I'm super excited! I have wayyyy too many ARCs to read (both physical and digital), so it's the perfect reason for me to play some serious catch-up! ;)

Are you planning to participate in ARC August? 

If yes, what's on your TBR?
If no, what would you add to your list if you did participate?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D