Thursday 8 August 2013

Review: Love, Technically by Lynne Silver

Source: Received an ebook from the publisher to give an honest review.
All opinions are my own.
Publisher: Entangled Publishing, LLC
Release Date: July 29, 2013 (Already Released)
Number of Pages: 127 (ebook)


Description from Goodreads:
Billionaire CEO and computer whiz Noah Frellish is a king among geeks. Women are attracted to his money, but he'd love to meet someone who's actually interested in him. When he helps the sweet and sexy Michelle Kolson with a printing problem, she confuses him for a help desk technician. Noah knows he should clear up this case of mistaken identity, but would she still like him if she knew he was the boss?

Michelle thinks life in Chicago is perfect, as is the whirlwind romance with her smoking-hot coworker. When she unexpectedly finds her job on the chopping block and the man she fell headfirst into bed with running the company, will she abandon her dreams?

Noah must convince the small-town girl to stay in the big city—and that he really is the man she fell for.
Purchase Links: Amazon | B&N | Kobo

Right from the description, I was hooked on Love, Technically! I thought that it sounded like a sweet romance, and that's exactly what it was. The characters were wonderful, and while the book wasn't all that long, Lynne Silver made me fall completely in love with them and kept me totally wrapped up in their story! :D

Both Sark (er...Noah...I feel like we're at least friends now, so I'm totally going to call him Sark :P haha) and Michelle were characters that I just absolutely loved! I genuinely cared for them and desperately wanted everything to work out in their favour. I loved their budding relationship, their easy banter, their steamy chemistry, and above all else, I just loved the two of them to bits! I just had an absolute blast reading Love, Technically, and I didn't want to put it down....so I didn't unless I absolutely had to. :P

I loved the whole technological aspect of the story, too, and I felt that both Michelle's and Sark's dreams for their futures were realistic and that their dreams actually contributed to a lot of their appeal. They felt like real people. They were both awkward at times and were figuring their lives out, and that aspect really appealed to me and made the characters even more genuine.

Overall, I absolutely loved Love, Technically! I loved the characters, the story, and the fabulous nerd appeal. ;) I definitely plan to read more of Lynne Silver's work in the future because Love, Technically made me laugh, cry, and above all else, it left me with a ginormous grin on my face when I'd finished...and that grin and feeling is exactly how I know that I loved a book as much as I possibly can love one...*dreamy sigh* I'll definitely be rereading this one in the future, too. I'd recommend this one to fans of romance....especially if you love the contemporary kind, and I think if you have a soft spot for hottie nerds, you'll enjoy this one even more...it might even make you like them if you hadn't considered them before. ;)

What do you think?
Does Love, Technically sound like a romance you'll be reading soon? ;)

6 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great review. Contemporary romances aren't usually my thing, but after reading your review, I want to give this one a try. I do love my nerds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Megan! :D This one was awesome...short, but so, so very sweet! :D I hope you do give it a try and love it, too. haha I love my nerds, too. ;)

      Delete
  2. Sounds like so much fun! I love a good sexy geek story :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is a fun story! I think you'll love this one then, Karen! :D

      Delete
  3. Awesome review! I keep seeing this one and think I should pick it up ... I just love geek boys. :) Sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kristilyn! :D You definitely should! It was fantastic, and it was a pretty quick read, too! :D If you love geeky boys, I think you'll definitely love this one! :D It sure is! :D

      Delete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D