Wednesday 15 October 2014

Waiting on Wednesday(30): Suspicion by Alexandra Monir!

 
"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. It gives us the chance to fangirl over all of the books that we can't wait to read!



SUSPICION 
by Alexandra Monir

Hitting the shelves on December 9, 2014 from Delacorte Press

Mysterious. Magnificent. Creepy. Welcome to Rockford Manor.

"There's something hidden in the Maze." Seventeen-year-old Imogen has never forgotten the last words her father said to her seven years ago, before the blazing fire that consumed him, her mother, and the gardens of her family's English country manor.

Haunted by her parents' deaths, Imogen moves to New York City with her new guardians. But when a letter arrives with the news of her cousin's untimely death, revealing that Imogen is now the only heir left to run the estate, she returns to England and warily accepts her role as duchess.

All is not as it seems at Rockford, and Imogen quickly learns that dark secrets lurk behind the mansion's aristocratic exterior, hinting that the spate of deaths in her family were no accident. And at the center of the mystery is Imogen herself--and Sebastian, the childhood friend she has secretly loved for years. Just what has Imogen walked into?

Combining a fresh twist on the classic REBECCA with a spine-tingling mystery and powerful romance, SUSPICION is an action-packed thrill ride.

MY THOUGHTS

I must admit that at first I just wanted to read Suspicion because of the absolutely breathtaking cover!!! I still love the cover, but the book description has me completely enraptured! This story sounds intense, mysterious, and just AMAZING!!! :D I CANNOT WAIT TO READ IT!!!! :D

Who else can't wait for Suspicion?
What are you waiting for this Wednesday?

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree!! This sounds so good, and the cover is so pretty and lush and I want it in my hands now!! lol, great pick!

    Here's My WoW.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D