Friday 24 April 2020

[Trailer Reveal] THE TOURIST ATTRACTION (Moose Springs, Alaska #1) by Sarah Morgenthaler

Hello, hello my fellow romance fans!

I stumbled upon Sarah Morgenthaler's THE TOURIST ATTRACTION back in the fall and I immediately was excited to read it. It sounds like a fabulous rom-com with a delightfully cheerful heroine and grumpy hero that I'm sure we won't be able to resist. ;)

Today Sourcebooks is sharing their new book trailer for it, and I've linked to it down below!

  I've also included all of the book details and some buy links for anyone looking to know more. :)




Title: THE TOURIST ATTRACTION
Series: (Moose Springs, Alaska #1)
Author: Sarah Morgenthaler
Pub Date: May 5, 2020
Publisher: Sourcebooks Casablanca

DESCRIPTION

When Graham Barnett named his diner The Tourist Trap, he meant it as a joke. Now he's stuck slinging reindeer dogs to an endless string of resort visitors who couldn't interest him less. Not even the sweet, enthusiastic tourist in the corner who blushes every time he looks her way…

Two weeks in Alaska isn't just the top item on Zoey Caldwell's bucket list. It's the whole bucket. One look at the mountain town of Moose Springs and she's smitten. But when an act of kindness brings Zoey into Graham's world, she may just find there's more to the man than meets the eye…and more to love in Moose Springs than just the Alaskan wilderness.

BOOK TRAILER

Watch the book trailer, here:


OR

Watch it on YouTube at this link:

Buy Links:



I'm even more excited to read THE TOURIST ATTRACTION now! :D
Thankfully I already have this one pre-ordered. ;)

What about you?
Did you enjoy the trailer and are you planning to read this one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D