Tuesday 26 September 2017

Release Day Blitz: Scandalous (Sinners of Saint #3) by L. J. Shen


SCANDALOUS, the highly anticipated next standalone in the Sinners of Saint series by L. J. Shen is LIVE!

Woo hoo!! So, you might not have noticed, but L. J. Shen pushed publish early on her newest book, SCANDALOUS, so the wait is over! You can get your copy now...I've finished it already and trust me...you want this book!



Scandalous by L.J. Shen
Publishing Date: September 29th, 2017
Genre: Contemporary Romance
EDIE
They call him The Mute for a reason.
Hard, cold and calculated, he rarely speaks.
When he does, it’s with disdain.
When he does, his words aren’t meant for me.
When he does, my stomach flips and my world tilts on its axis.
He is thirty-three.
I am eighteen.
He’s a single dad and my father’s business partner.
I’m just a kid to him and his enemy’s daughter.
He’s emotionally unavailable.
And I am…feeling. Feeling things I shouldn’t feel for him.
Trent Rexroth is going to break my heart. The writing isn’t just on the wall, it’s inked on my soul.
And yet, I can’t stay away.
A scandal is the last thing my family needs. But a scandal is what we’re going to give them.
And oh, what a beautiful chaos it will be.

G E T   Y O U R   C O P Y   N O W! 


*Hurry and get your copy soon! Leigh currently has SCANDALOUS on sale for $0.99, but she'll be raising the price soon. ;) It's definitely worth WAYYYYY more than $0.99, but definitely take the deal while you can!

Or...Start the Series of
Standalones Today!

(Free in Kindle Unlimited)


D E F Y (Sinners of Saint #0.5)

V I C I O U S (Sinners of Saint #1)

R U C K U S (Sinners of Saint #2)

Amazon US
| Amazon Canada | Amazon UK


About L.J. Shen 

L.J. Shen is an International #1 best-selling author of Contemporary Romance and New Adult novels. She lives in Northern California with her husband, young son and chubby cat.

Before she’d settled down, L.J. (who thinks referring to herself in the third person is really silly, by the way) traveled the world, and collected friends from all across the globe. Friends who’d be happy to report that she is a rubbish companion, always forgets peoples’ birthdays and never sends Christmas cards.

She enjoys the simple things in life, like spending time with her family and friends, reading, HBO, Netflix and internet-stalking Stephen James. She reads between three to five books a week and firmly believes Crocs shoes and mullets should be outlawed.

Connect with L.J. Shen: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Newsletter | Website


I'm going to be sharing my review soon, but I will tell you that I absolutely LOVED SCANDALOUS! It was dark, sexy, and so addictive! If you're a fan of taboo romances, and like your heroes to be flawed, wild, and ruthless at their core, then you're adore Trent...he's not quite as bad as Vicious, but he's certainly a Hot Hole for a reason. ;)

Raise your hand if you can't wait to get your hands on a copy of SCANDALOUS?!

Seriously, who's excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D