Tuesday 24 June 2014

Tea Tuesdays! (9): Today's Tea is...Mango Fruit Punch!

I'm totally obsessed with tea, so every Tuesday, I'm sharing one of my favourites...and maybe sometimes something just totally awesome and tea-related.

Recently my biggest tea obsession has been loose tea! If you're new to loose tea, check out my first Tea Tuesday post and see how easy it is to brew! You can also click my "Tea Tuesdays!" button above to see my previous tea posts! :D

I haven't been posting much lately...and it's definitely been a while since I posted about tea, so I'll have to jump right in and share my favourite recent one! 

TODAY'S TEA IS MANGO FRUIT PUNCH from DAVIDsTEA! :D


Mango Fruit Punch is from DAVDsTEA's Summer Collection, and it's a delicious fruity mixture that tastes like heaven on your tongue! ;D

Here's what it looks like:

See the chunks of fruit, and that pretty, pretty colour!!! :D

Doesn't it look YUMMY?! :D

And here's what DAVIDsTEA has to say about MANGO FRUIT PUNCH:
IT PACKS A PUNCH
At every summer party, it’s the same. The punch bowl is where the action is. So you’ve got to serve a drink that’ll please kids and grownups alike. Something fun and fruity, yet rich and exotic. Something with big pieces of pineapple and mango, tangy slices of tangerine and orange, sweet strawberries, and pretty marigold blossoms. And we’ve got that something right here. It’s guaranteed to punch up any picnic, pool party or bar-be-cue.

INGREDIENTS
Pineapple, mango, orange peel and slices, tangerine, safflower, marigold, strawberry, artificial flavouring*.
And this is what Mango Fruit Punch looks like when it's brewed...and yes, it's as tasty as it looks!!! :D


Has anyone else tried Mango Fruit Punch?
Are you a fan of fruity teas?
And what's your favourite tea right now?

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this excites me so much because I hadn't heard of this flavour yet and I LOVE LOVE mango!! Yum yum, but perhaps I should wait until I've drunk more of the tea I already have before buying more, heh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT IS SOOOOO GOOD!!! :D haha It's one of their seasonal ones, so if you wanna try it you have to get some before they switch to their fall flavours. :) Mango is delicious!! haha I should do that myself, but I always find tea super hard to resist. I would suggest getting at least a bit of this one before the fall teas come out (their seasonal collections always seems to change sooner than I expect they will!)...maybe try getting a hot or cold drink of it from the store before you get some to see if you think you'll like it enough to get some. :)

      Delete
    2. haha, okay okay you've convinced me! It's not like you had to twist my arm, any reason to buy delicious tea is all right by me!

      Delete
    3. haha YAY!!! :D I'm the same way...I pretty much just require some subtle encouragement and then I'm sold. :P

      Delete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D