Thursday 11 August 2011

The Scorpio Race Book Trailer and Maggie Stiefvater's Contest!


So, that was the book trailer for Maggie Stiefvater's upcoming release, The Scorpio Races! I personally, can't wait to read this one, it sounds amazing! :D

If you haven't heard of The Scorpio Races yet, here are some details. 

(Goodreads link)

Description:
  
It happens at the start of every November: the Scorpio Races. Riders attempt to keep hold of their water horses long enough to make it to the finish line. Some riders live. Others die.

At age nineteen, Sean Kendrick is the returning champion. He is a young man of few words, and if he has any fears, he keeps them buried deep, where no one else can see them.

Puck Connolly is different. She never meant to ride in the Scorpio Races. But fate hasn’t given her much of a chance. So she enters the competition — the first girl ever to do so. She is in no way prepared for what is going to happen.






And now onto Maggie's newest contest!
All you have to do to enter is post about the trailer and the contest!

You can find all of the details at Maggie Stiefvater's blog with this link.

Good luck to everyone who enters!

What did you think of the trailer?
I loved it! I'm a sucker for these animation trailers that Maggie does. I loved the ones she did for her Wolves of Mercy Falls trilogy too, they're so neat!

Happy Reading!!!

♪♫ Ambur

2 comments:

  1. I love the trailer! I really enjoyed The Scorpio Races, it was an amazing books. Thanks for sharing :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the trailer. I thought it was clever. I have not yet read THE SCORPIO RACES. I will!!

    marypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D