Sunday 17 March 2019

[#SuperSexyGalentines] Week 4: Top 4 Fave Romance Tropes/Genres




Hello, romance fans!!! So, our #SuperSexyBookClub's #SuperSexyGalentines wrapped a few weeks ago, but I realized that I never shared my post on my blog. I was traveling for work...and I totally spaced on sharing it when I got back, so here's my belated share of my final #SuperSexyGalentine's post!

For our final week we shared our Top 4 Fave Romance Tropes/Genres!

Here's my instagram post with my picks:



So, as you can see, my top picks for romance tropes/genres are: 
  • Office Romances
  • Hate-to-Love
  • Sports Romances
  • Alpha Heroes
I also included some book covers for a few of my favourites. ;)



The challenge has wrapped, but in case you'd like to go back to see our posts or follow our our blogs, you can find all of our graphics and social media links below:


In case, you have any issues viewing the graphic, here's a text version:
  • Week 1: February 3 - 9th - Top 4 Sexiest Male Leads
  • Week 2: February 10 - 16th - Top 4 Fave Female Leads
  • Week 3: February 17 - 23rd - Top 4 Romantic Reads
  • Week 4: February 24 - 28th - Top 4 Fave Romance Tropes/Genres
If you'd like to visit our social media profiles across various platforms, you can find us at these links:
Christine: Twitter | Instagram | Goodreads | Blog


What do you think of my favourite romance tropes/genres?
What are some of your faves?

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a blast with this one! Fave romance tropes for me would have to friends-to-more, hate-to-love, and office romance. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We sure did! :D Ooh, good picks! I'm a fan of friends-to-more, too...and clearly we have the other two in common as faves. ;) Thanks for sharing your top romance tropes too, Gina!

      Delete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D