Monday 6 October 2014

Mani Monday (13): Pink + Icey Blue = Frozen?

It's Monday again, so it's time for another Mani Monday!

Today, my manicure is glittery and pink!
The polishes I used for today's mani are Julep's "Neha" -- the pink one, and "Taryn" -- the blue, glittery one. :)

I'm going to keep it nice and simple today and just show off these polishes because I absolutely LOVE them together! I think I'll be coming back to this colour combo again and again! :D


I also have to admit that part of the reason I love this mani so much is that it reminds me of Disney's FROZEN! The pink totally reminds me of Elsa's pink coat and the blue is the PERFECT Elsa colour!!! :D They really should've name it Elsa...I'm just saying. ;) haha

What do you think?

Do you love this colour combo as much as I do?
And am I crazy (please don't answer that honestly :P jk haha), or does it remind you of Frozen, too?

3 comments:

  1. Again .... still haven't seen Frozen! I really should watch it one of these days. Very cute nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely see it! :D I loved it. :) I can borrow it to you if you like! :) Thanks! I love these two polishes! :D

      Delete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D