Monday 6 October 2014

Cover Catch-Up (16): All About the Ritchies!

In "Cover Catch-Up" I share some covers that have either been recently revealed, or that I've just found and really wanted to share. 

This week, I've got two awesome covers that have been out for a bit...but I somehow keep forgetting to share them, so today I'm making sure to share them with you!! Both covers are for Becca and Krista Ritchie's spin-off books from their Addicted Series!

The first is for FUEL THE FIRE, the second spin-off book focusing on Rose and Connor's story!

 

I absolutely LOVE this cover! Gorgeous guy in a suit, bold text, bright green colour, and some words that make me absolutely desperate to know more...what's not to love?! I have to admit that while I love the Addicted series, I find the covers for the main series a bit boring, but the spin-off series on the Calloway Sisters always have covers that blow me away! I love the font that is used on all the colours, and I love that the spin-off covers just represent the characters so well! This cover is clearly Connor...and it represents him so well, just like KISS THE SKY's cover was so clearly Rose...I love it! :D

--------------------------------------------

The second cover is for LONG WAY DOWN, the second book about Daisy and Ryke!!! :D



Eeek!! Just like the cover for FUEL THE FIRE, I love that this cover so clearly represents Ryke! The climbing, the landscape, the hot and sexy shirtless man, and those tempting words about living in the moment with Ryke...so absolutely PERFECT!! And again, the font is consistent throughout these books and I love that. Even if I weren't already a huge fan of this series, I would love this cover though! It's such a beautiful picture and it's simple in the way that it's showing you exactly what Ryke is all about. ;D

--------------------------------------------

What do you think?
Do you love these covers, too?

2 comments:

  1. The cover for Long Way Down makes me shake in the knees ... I am TERRIFIED of heights!! I've never read these authors ... I'll have to go look them up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a pretty freaky angle to be hanging at! I know the character though...and that's so him! haha I'd be absolutely terrified to do it myself though, too! You should they're fantastic!!! I love their books. :D

      Delete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D