Monday 4 August 2014

Cover Catch-Up (13): Electric, Sexy, and Striking!! #Covers

In "Cover Catch-Up" I share some covers that have either been recently revealed, or that I've just found and really wanted to share.

It's been a while since I've shared some covers with you all, so today I've got three for you!! :D

-----------------

The first cover that I have for you is for Beth Revis's upcoming book, THE BODY ELECTRIC! :D



 I really love this cover! The silhouette is gorgeous, and the green circuit-board is so vibrant and bright!! I also love that the whole "electric" aspect of technology that's mentioned in the blurb and even in the title is represented with the circuits...it's a really awesome touch!! The whole effect of this cover really is electrifying! ;D

-----------------

The next cover that I have to share is for Jaci Burton's next Play By Play book, QUARTERBACK DRAW! :D

 

I'm a HUGE fan of Jaci Burton's Play by Play series! It's my absolute favourite when it comes to sports romances, and I'm always excited for more information about the upcoming books! There isn't a blurb yet, so I'm not even sure who this one will be about, but I do love the cover! It's as sexy as always. ;D haha

-----------------

 And the final cover that I have today is for Trisha Leaver's THE SECRETS WE KEEP!



First, this book SOUNDS amazing! And second, the cover is so striking!!! I also love that the hve the bit of writing on the side that gives you a bit of an idea of what the story is about without even reading the blurb. I also just think the little details on this cover are fantastic. The twin silhouettes, the blurry lights, and the rain all tie seamlessly with the description for the book, and I really love that! I also love the font that's used! It's simple, yet striking!

-----------------

What do you think?
Are you a fan of these covers?

8 comments:

  1. ahhh! i had already wanted to read the beth revis, but The Secrets We Keep is new to me and sounds amazing!I loved this book called Twins by Caroline B. Cooney when I was a kid and honestly they sound... very similar. But still excited.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it?! I'm so excited for it!! :D haha well, hopefully it's not super similar, but it's always kinda nice to get a bit of nostalgia for something you read as a kid. :D

      Delete
  2. I am not a fan of silhouettes on a cover, but on the other hand I sometimes prefer them over seeing a model's face. I usually like to make up my own mind about how characters look, although sometimes they can choose the right models for a cover. The silhouettes are certainly original covers though, they do stand out from the rest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not too picky about what's on a cover myself. As long as I find it visually pretty (or in the case of the Play by Play series, sexy :P), I usually love it. :) And that is true. I definitely prefer to make up my own mind about characters' looks, too. That they do! :)

      Delete
  3. So thrilled that you like the cover to THE SECRETS WE KEEP. I am a little biased, but I love it, too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha well at least you're biased about a beautiful cover. ;) And your book sounds amazing, too! :D

      Delete
  4. Oh yes, I absolutely adore the cover for The Body Electric! It would definitely catch my eye immediately if I saw it on a bookshelf at Chapters. And it's so cool that fellow book blogger IceyBooks was the one who designed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do, too! It's so bright and stands out so much! It's just so different! You don't see many silhouettes in white like that. :) Exactly!! It's really eye-catching! She's definitely talented! :D She's done some seriously awesome cover designs!

      Delete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D