Monday 19 May 2014

Mani Monday (8): ImPress Manicure in "Evil Queen"!

It's Monday again, so it's time for another Mani Monday!

Well...once again, I've been a bit absent from the blog. I've been getting back into working, and I have to admit that I haven't felt up to blogging much lately, but I'm going to try to be more regular about it now. :)

Anyway, today my manicure is courtesy of Broadway Nails and Influenster! I was selected to be a part of the imPRESS Manicure Canada Vox Box, so I received two packages of imPRESS nails. In this post I'm sharing the design that I chose to use first. Also, I received these products so that I could test them and give my honest opinion on them. :)

ImPRESS manicures are pretty neat! You don't need glue or anything like that, and instead you just remove the plastic on the back of the nails and stick them right on top of your own nails. It's really quick and easy, and they're easy to remove if you need to take them off, too. :)

My one suggestion is to make sure that you really press carefully near the cuticle when you apply them because that was the one part of my nail that felt a bit loose on a few of my nails, and it was how the one nail actually fell off. So, if you press really well near the cuticle, your nails might last a bit longer. :)

Okay, now back to the actual manicure! :D This is "Evil Queen" from imPRESS Manicure's Disney Villains line. :)


I absolutely love this design! :D It's a gorgeous purple colour that looks a bit greenish in certain lighting. I've used an imPRESS manicure once before, and I liked it, but this time I liked it even more, and I wasn't ready to take them off. :P

It ended up lasting about 5 days before one of the nails fell off, so they held up pretty well. :) I work in a deli which can be a bit rough on the hands, so I was expecting them to come off much earlier, and I'm actually pretty impressed with how they held up. :)

Overall, I loved this imPRESS manicure in "Evil Queen", and I really hope that I can find the same design again! :D

What do you think?
Do you like this design?
And have you ever used a press on manicure before?

6 comments:

  1. i can't believe these lasted 5 days in the deli! wow! i am getting this box but it is apparently super slow getting to me and hasn't arrived yet. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I worked in the front some days, so I wasn't in the back the whole time, but I was still super impressed with them! :D Awww, I hope yours comes soon!

      Delete
  2. Ooh, I like these ones. Very pretty and good to know they held up well. I'm planning to try mine out soon and I'll see how well they stand up to riding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I do, too! :D Nice! I can't wait to see how well yours hold up!

      Delete
  3. I mentioned this on Instagram already, but I seriously love these nails! Wow, they make an IMPACT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them, too! :D haha they definitely do! I love that this design is fancy, yet also kinda simple, so I didn't feel dressed up when I had them on, but if I had gone somewhere fancier, I think they would've fit, too. :)

      Delete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D