Wednesday 25 September 2013

10 REASONS WHY I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT WAIT FOR ALLEGIANT! #Allegiant @HCCFrenzy

With less than a month to go, I'm getting extremely excited for the release of Allegiant, the last book in the Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth!

Here are my 10 REASONS WHY I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT WAIT FOR ALLEGIANT! And yes, the CAPS are totally necessary! ;D
  1. The world-building in the Divergent trilogy is amazing...it feels as if you're right there with Tris and all of the other characters! I definitely can't wait to be there with them again! This trilogy is one of my favourites, and I am so excited to see how it all wraps up...I'm also already excited for a trilogy reread, with no wait time between books!

  2. The teasers Harper Collins has been sharing in anticipation of Allegiant's release have certainly teased me, and now I'm ready for a full dose of Allegiant! :D

  3. The Transfer, the novella that was released in September from Four's point of view, made me even more eager for Allegiant! Allegiant is in both Tris and Four's points of view, and after getting more of Four's perspective, I'm excited to see how both of their parts fit into the story! :D

  4.  Veronica Roth is awesome...seriously, she's awesome. She's one of my favourite authors, and even if this were a new series or a standalone, and not the conclusion to a trilogy that I was already desperately awaiting, I'd still be absolutely eager and dying to read it because I just love her writing and I think she's an amazing storyteller. She also has a really amazing Tumblr. Plus, I was lucky enough to meet her during the Smart Chicks Kick It Tour in 2012, and she's just as awesome in person, too! ;D

  5.  I NEED TO FINISH THIS TRILOGY BEFORE THE MOVIE COMES OUT!!! Okay, so this one is just a crazy little book tendency that I have...and I just feel the intense urge to already have the book read by the time I see the movie for Divergent! The movie looks completely amazing, by the way...I was unsure at first, but I am so excited now that my excitement is starting to get ridiculous. :P

  6. I've been wanting to read Allegiant since before it even had a title...yup, I was eagerly anticipating this book back when it was UNTITLED (Divergent #3)...you can even see that I was eagerly awaiting it in the book survey post I did for 2012, here. I also raved about Insurgent multiple times. Plus, I've had Allegiant preordered since I was able to preorder it...so I can't wait for my copy to FINALLY arrive!! :D

  7.  Divergent was AMAZING! It was an amazing start to the trilogy, and I completely gushed about it (and about Tris & Four :P) in my review back when it was first released...and it's still one of my favourite books!

  8. Insurgent was AMAZING, too!!! And just like Divergent, I totally raved about it in my review not long after reading it. It was one of my favourite books of 2012! Seriously, both books were amazing, and immediately after finishing Insurgent, I knew that the wait for Allegiant would feel far too long! :P

  9. I NEED MORE FOURTRIS!!!! Yes, I've combined their names because they should not be separated. ;P Anyway, I need more...like now, or you know, when the book comes out, which thankfully is in less than a month!! Can we all just cheer for that right now!!! *insert fangirling here!*

  10. And finally! After seeing the movie posters that were just released, and the new promo video I'm even more excited for the movie, which is making me even more excited for Allegiant!!! I can't wait to read the conclusion to this fantastic trilogy! I also am super excited to see Shaliene as Tris, and Theo as Four because in all of the promo movie stuff so far, they look and sound perfect!!! :D
If anyone hasn't seen the awesome movie posters featuring Four and Tris yet (or just wants to stare at them again, like I do :P), here they are!


Are you excited for Allegiant
What are some of the reasons that you can't wait for Allegiant?

4 comments:

  1. I HAD NOT SEEN THOSE POSTERS ON MY GOODNESS.


    I also definitely didn't realize how soon book 3 was coming out. sigh, I fail at being up to date on book things. Good thing I have you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing!!!! I'm glad I helped you get to see them! :D

      Yup! I'm here to make sure you know when the books we've both been eagerly awaiting are about to be released!! Not long to wait for ALLEGIANT now!! :D

      Delete
  2. OMG AMBUR! Your pretty new design!! Ohh I love that you kept the orange and stars. AND YOUR PUPPIES!! Looove.

    And yup. Ditto - everything you say here. I really cannot wait to see how it all ends. And I have faith in Veronica Roth that she won't disappoint with the end. The posters are just sooo gorgeous and fit in so nicely with the darker tone of the book. I hope I don't end up getting too busy to read Allegiant when it comes out - I'll have to make sure to carve out time for it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm glad you love it, too! I'm thrilled with how it turned out! :D

      I can't wait either...and I feel the same way! I absolutely loved Insurgent, and I don't think she'll disappoint either. :P Agreed! I'm gonna try and make sure I leave time for it, too!!!

      Delete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D