Here are my 10 REASONS WHY I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT WAIT FOR ALLEGIANT! And yes, the CAPS are totally necessary! ;D
- The world-building in the Divergent trilogy is amazing...it feels as if you're right there with Tris and all of the other characters! I definitely can't wait to be there with them again! This trilogy is one of my favourites, and I am so excited to see how it all wraps up...I'm also already excited for a trilogy reread, with no wait time between books!
- The teasers Harper Collins has been sharing in anticipation of Allegiant's release have certainly teased me, and now I'm ready for a full dose of Allegiant! :D
- The Transfer, the novella that was released in September from Four's point of view, made me even more eager for Allegiant! Allegiant is in both Tris and Four's points of view, and after getting more of Four's perspective, I'm excited to see how both of their parts fit into the story! :D
- Veronica Roth is awesome...seriously, she's awesome. She's one of my favourite authors, and even if this were a new series or a standalone, and not the conclusion to a trilogy that I was already desperately awaiting, I'd still be absolutely eager and dying to read it because I just love her writing and I think she's an amazing storyteller. She also has a really amazing Tumblr. Plus, I was lucky enough to meet her during the Smart Chicks Kick It Tour in 2012, and she's just as awesome in person, too! ;D
- I NEED TO FINISH THIS TRILOGY BEFORE THE MOVIE COMES OUT!!! Okay, so this one is just a crazy little book tendency that I have...and I just feel the intense urge to already have the book read by the time I see the movie for Divergent! The movie looks completely amazing, by the way...I was unsure at first, but I am so excited now that my excitement is starting to get ridiculous. :P
- I've been wanting to read Allegiant since before it even had a title...yup, I was eagerly anticipating this book back when it was UNTITLED (Divergent #3)...you can even see that I was eagerly awaiting it in the book survey post I did for 2012, here. I also raved about Insurgent multiple times. Plus, I've had Allegiant preordered since I was able to preorder it...so I can't wait for my copy to FINALLY arrive!! :D
- Divergent was AMAZING! It was an amazing start to the trilogy, and I completely gushed about it (and about Tris & Four :P) in my review back when it was first released...and it's still one of my favourite books!
- Insurgent was AMAZING, too!!! And just like Divergent, I totally raved about it in my review not long after reading it. It was one of my favourite books of 2012! Seriously, both books were amazing, and immediately after finishing Insurgent, I knew that the wait for Allegiant would feel far too long! :P
- I NEED MORE FOURTRIS!!!! Yes, I've combined their names because they should not be separated. ;P Anyway, I need more...like now, or you know, when the book comes out, which thankfully is in less than a month!! Can we all just cheer for that right now!!! *insert fangirling here!*
- And finally! After seeing the movie posters that were just released, and the new promo video I'm even more excited for the movie, which is making me even more excited for Allegiant!!! I can't wait to read the conclusion to this fantastic trilogy! I also am super excited to see Shaliene as Tris, and Theo as Four because in all of the promo movie stuff so far, they look and sound perfect!!! :D
Are you excited for Allegiant?
What are some of the reasons that you can't wait for Allegiant?