It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?, is a bookish meme hosted by One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It’s a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. So hop on over to Journey and join in...and leave a comment here so I can check out what you are reading.
Books I Read Last Week:
- Things I Can't Forget (Hundred Oaks #3) by Miranda Kenneally
- Boundless (Unearthly #3) by Cynthia Hand
- Home to Harlem by Claude McKay
- Playing Along by Rory Samantha Green
Books I Want to Read This Week:
- The Dog of the South by Charles Portis
And what are you reading???
Check out One Person's Journey Through a World of Books to see what other people are reading. :)