Monday 7 May 2012

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (75)

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?, is a bookish meme hosted by One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It’s a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. So hop on over to Journey and join in...and leave a comment here so I can check out what you are reading.

Well this post is going up a bit late, but it's better late than never. :P haha
Books I Read Last Week:
Loved Glass, it definitely made me so excited to read Fallout! This one made me pretty sad though, Kristina's life definitely is in a downward spiral. It's an amazing story though, and part of an amazing series! :D

I wasn't really too hooked on this one at first, but it eventually got me. :) I loved it for the character growth, but the romance wasn't really a hit with me. Still a great story though, even if I felt like it wasn't really focused on the romance. :P

Loved this one! :D I'm such a Kelley Armstrong fangirl, so I absolutely adored this one, it was fantastic, and I'm so excited for the next book, The Rising now...even though it won't be out for a while now. :P lol

...LOVED IT! :D I absolutely loved this book...I was pretty much 100% positive that I would, so it's awesome to proven right! haha Such an amazing sequel, it's definitely one of those second books in a trilogy that do not disappoint! :D


Reading Now:
I'm loving this one so far! It's really different because it's not in Kristina's POV like the previous books were, but I kind of like that. It's a really interesting story, and I'm sure I'll finish it soon because I'm totally hooked! haha :D


Books I Want to Read This Week:
I probably should stop saying which books I want to read during the week because I seem to never actually follow it, but oh well. I hope to read Take a Bow, or at least start it. ;) haha


And what are you reading???

Check out One Person's Journey Through a World of Books to see what other people are reading. :)

2 comments:

  1. That was a pretty good reading week! I'm excited for Take A Bow, I'll probably start that tomorrow since I'm halfway through While He Was Away myself. It's funny that the romance was your least favourite in a book that seems to be romance-focused. I'm waiting to see Penna come out of her shell... hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely was...a lot better than I thought it was going to be. It didn't feel like I actually read all that much until I looked back and was like "Yeah, I guess I did!" haha I'm excited for it, too. I'll have to pick it up soon. I read a bit of A Game of Thrones today, but with work all day, I didn't do much reading. I know, I found that funny, too. To me, it doesn't actually seem like romance IS the main focus, so I found it a bit weird that it was what it was kind of promoted as. Hopefully you're enjoying it. It'll happen, but for me it happened at about the 2/3 mark. :)

      Delete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D