Monday 16 April 2012

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (72)

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?, is a bookish meme hosted by One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It’s a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. So hop on over to Journey and join in...and leave a comment here so I can check out what you are reading.


Books I Read Last Week:
 This is another book that Zoë and I decided to read together, and I absolutely loved it! Lex wasn't exactly likeable at the beginning, but by the time I was a couple of chapters in, I thought she was awesome! I'll be reviewing this one some time soon, so keep your eyes peeled for that! :D

Oh, I loved this one! Christopher Moore is hilarious, and in Sacre Bleu he goes all out! It begins with the death of Vincent van Gogh, and involved a crooked little man in brown called The Colorman, and a Blue Woman. I really enjoyed this one, and it had me continuously cracking up! I'll be reviewing this one soon, too. :D

I read this one out of order, but that didn't stop me from absolutely loving it! I loved seeing a different side of Elizabeth, and seeing a whole lot more of Gavin. ;) This is definitely a steamy series, and I'm pretty much a smitten fangirl for it now...so I'm just gonna have to tell you that you NEED to check this series out! It's steamy, it's sexy, it's pretty much any steamy-sexy-like adjective that you can think of, and it has some seriously hunky males in it. I also love how Jaci Burton alternates POVs between the two characters. :D


Reading Now:
Oh my goodness....I'm loving this book right now. I really like Spencer, but I'm gonna refer to him as Spence because somehow dropping that "r" makes me feel closer to him (shush, I know he's a fictional character :P). I'll definitely have to make some time to check out the first three books now because this ones got me very intrigued about what happened before this book...I'm pretty sure I'll be done it later today. I'm at the stage where I really don't want to put this book down...at all. :P

I'm liking this one. I'm not totally hooked on it, but I am enjoying it. It's not really what I expected at all, but it's still definitely an intriguing and interesting read.


Books I Want to Read This Week:

After zooming through Crank when I read it, I'm really excited for this one! I'm looking forward to reading more of Kristina's story, and then I'm sure once I finish this one I'll be just dying to read the third book, Fallout! :D


And what are you reading???

Check out One Person's Journey Through a World of Books to see what other people are reading. :)

4 comments:

  1. This is the second positive comment I've seen for Croak this morning. I may have to break down and buy it! Can't wait for your review.

    I'm a new follower, glad to have found your blog. My Monday post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover for Changing the Game - yummy :) I may have to check that series out after hearing you say such good things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so happy you loved Croak as much as I did, and I can't wait to start our next book :) I've heard awesome things about it as well! I hope you love Glass, it was incredible, and maybe you reading more of the series than I have will prod me into getting Fallout to read haha.

    I just saw a rave review for The Hunt so hopefully it'll turn into something you totally adore as well :)

    Happy reading Ambur!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @barklesswagmore: I definitely recommend getting it, it's awesome! :D Awe, thanks for following! :D I'll check it out. :)

    @Chrissie (Once Upon a Series): Me too! :D Yay! I hope you like it! :D

    @Zoë: :D Me neither! I'm pretty excited for it! :D haha yup, I'll motivate you to finish the series. :P

    Hope so! :D Awe, thanks, Zoë! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D