Monday 9 January 2012

Random Acts of Kindess - January Edition!

Book Soulmates
 
Well it's a new year, and a new month, so it's time for another month of RAK! :D

The lovely Vanessa and Isalys at Book Soulmates came up with the idea for Random Acts of Kindness. 
 
Here are the rules for R.A.K.:

RULES RE-CAP:
  • Sign up each month that you'd like to participate.
  • Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button :)
  • Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
  • If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger for their address.
  • At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K!  Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us :)
OPEN TO EVERYONE!
Let's keep our International bloggers in mind and in our hearts.
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!


------------------------
You can find out even more about R.A.K, and sign up for January HERE.
 
-----------------------
 
I've got two different wishlists, one for Amazon and one for the Book Depository: 

The Book Depository Wishlist:  Ambur's TBD Wishlist
And my Amazon/Kindle Wishlist: Ambur's Amazon Wishlist

Go ahead and check it out even if you aren't participating in R.A.K.! You might find a book you want for yourself. ;)
  
(If you want my address to send me something for R.A.K., you can email me at ambiepie_6(at)hotmail(dot)com.)
 
December was a great R.A.K. month for me! I sent 3 and received 2 books! The third book I sent hasn't arrived yet, and I sent it after I posted my Wrap-up post in December, so I sent Jess from Jessica Rabbit's Corner Lover Unleashed by J.R. Ward. :D I'm excited to sign up for month of RAK, and you should definitely try it if the idea interests you. It's always nice to give, and I'm sure everyone loves to be on the receiving end of a gift, too. :P
 
Happy Reading!!!

♪♫ Ambur

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for participating :) You definitely had a great month!!

    ♥Isalys / Book Soulmates

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D