Monday 26 December 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (58)

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?, is a bookish meme hosted by One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It’s a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. So hop on over to Journey and join in...and leave a comment here so I can check out what you are reading.


Books I Read Last Week:
I liked this one. It's a compelling story, but their were a few little things that I wasn't a huge fan of, but overall, it's a great story. :)

I absolutely loved Wings of the Wicked! I couldn't put it down, and I can't wait until the next one. :D


Reading Now:
I'm finally getting to this one, and I'm enjoying it. It's interesting, it has Allegra's POV in it,and it's back in the past...pretty neat. :D


Books I Want to Read This Week:
I want to read this one so bad! I'm gonna try to get to it before the movie comes out...can't wait!

I have way more I want to read, but I keep changing my mind, so I'll stick to talking about just reading one. :P


And what are you reading???

Check out One Person's Journey Through a World of Books to see what other people are reading. :)

Happy Reading!!!

♪♫ Ambur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D