Thursday 29 December 2011

2012 Debut Author Challenge

I signed up for a few challenges last year, but didn't end up doing any of them, well I did do my Goodreads reading challenge, but that was about it. So, this year I've decided to sign up for a few, and the first one I'm signing up for it the Debut Author Challenge. I was thinking about doing this one last year, but never got around to it, so I'm doing it this year. :D I'm pretty excited. Here are some Challenge details, and my tentative list of books to read. I'll also be keeping an up-to-date list on the Challenge page of my blog.

2012 Debut Author Challenge hosted by The Story Siren

So for this one I need to read and review at least 12 books by debut authors. It's changed a bit from what it was before, but it still sounds like it will be awesome, and I'm excited to try it out. :)

Here's a tentative list of the 2012 debuts I'd like to read and review for this challenge:
1. Everneath by Brodi Ashton (January 3)
2. The Queen of Kentucky by Alecia Whitaker (January 3)
3. Tempest by Julie Cross (January 17)
4. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi (February 7)
5. Article 5 by Kristen Simmons (February 14)
6. The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg (February 21)
7. Slide by Jill Hathaway (March 27)
8. Above by Leah Bobbet (April 1)
9. The Immortal City by Scott Speer (April 3)
10. Struck by Jennifer Bosworth (May 3)
11. Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Denard (July 24)
12. Auracle by Gina Rosati (August 7)

If you're interested in partipating, you can find all of the details here: 2012 Debut Author Challenge Page.

Have you already signed up?
What books are you thinking about reading, and which ones are you most excited for?

Happy Reading!!!

♪♫ Ambur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D