Friday 28 October 2011

The Glass Man Winner! :D

I'm gonna do this one nice and quickly!

The winner of the copy of The Glass Man is:

oriana vasquez

Congratulations, Oriana! :D 
I've already emailed you, so make sure to check your junk folder! 
I hope that you enjoy The Glass Man! 
If you didn't win, you should still check the book out, it's available at several online locations, and also in Chapters and Cole stores in Canada...you can find purchase links on my interview post. 

Also, don't forget to enter my Trick-or-Trick Giveaway! :D 

Happy Reading and Happy Halloween! :D

♪♫ Ambur
 

1 comment:

  1. thanks so much!
    i already check and have my ebook copy!
    thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D