Thursday 1 September 2011

My Perfect Day with Ash


Well...since this is staying G-rated...and Meghan has super scary fey magic, I'll tell you my perfect day with Ash if we were just friends. Although as you can imagine, I would definitely not want to be stuck in the friend zone with him! haha...am I perhaps hinting at what's to come on this perfect day, well yes, yes, I am.

First, we would go for a walk in my small town, and since it's a perfect day, the weather would be sunny and wind free for once. We might even bring my dachshund along for the walk, she'd love it. :)

Then, we'd play Scrabble®, because what perfect day isn't complete without a fierce and competitive game of Scrabble®? Ash would win, of course, because he's been around for a long...loooong time, so he knows way more words than I do...plus I tend to get bored of Scrabble® after a while and stop trying, I do it with Poker, too. I start with a bang and fizzle out...anyways, while we're playing Scrabble®, we'll be listening to music ("Ice" by Lights, and maybe some "Ice, Ice, Baby" by Vanilla Ice...are you sensing a theme with the music here?), and we'll be drinking some nice hot chocolate, although Ash's might need ice cubes so that he doesn't feel uncomfortable.

After Scrabble, and hot drinks, we'll settle on the couch and watch...you probably guessed it, Just Friends. It's the perfect movie. It's funny, it's sweet, and...it has Ryan Reynolds in it. And since this is the "perfect" day, Ash really likes the movie, too. :D

Finally, with the day drawing to an end, Ash has to say goodbye, but when he leaves Meghan shows up, and we have a sleepover. She gushes about Ash like crazy, so I'm okay with only being friends with him because Meghan is awesome, I'm happy for her (and him), and on this perfect day, she and Ash are my friends. :)





If you're wondering why I'm posting about my perfect day with Ash, well it's because Julie's having a contest on her blog! This right here is my entry. :)

You can read the contest post on Julie's blog, here: Iron Knight arc contest: A day with Ash (or Puck)

Here are the details, copied from Julie's blog (in case you want a  peek before checking out her post): 

"One Ash winner and one Puck winner. I will choose my four favorites and let Random.org decide the rest. U.S. and Canada only this time, sorry. Contest will run to September 25th. "Inappropriate" posts will be disqualified. Don't forget to post your perfect day on your blog or other public forum. Thanks!"

So, I hope you liked my day with Ash...I amped up the silly just for you all. haha Good luck to everyone else who enters, and if you do enter, I'd love to read your entry, too, so don't be afraid to post a link. I'll definitely check them out. :D

Happy Reading!!!

♪♫ Ambur

5 comments:

  1. Aw, I love it. Especially all the ice themed stuff, lol. Thanks so much for entering. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! Yay! I'm so glad you loved it, Julie! And thanks for much for commenting, you totally made my day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your day sounds amazing! I'd love to do the same myself :). Good luck with the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Liz! Well, you're perfectly welcome to join us. You'd only make the day better! :D Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can imagine Ash playing some Texas Hold 'Em. He's got a killer poker face.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D