Sunday 25 September 2011

In My Mailbox (11)

In My Mailbox at The Story Siren

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, and inspired by her friend, Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. It's a way to share the books that you've received over the past week. They could come from the bookstore, the library, a friend, your mailbox or wherever. It gives us all a chance to showcase the books that we've gotten, and maybe give others an idea for the book they want to read or buy next. :)

From Penguin Canada:

Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey
Crossed (Matched #2) by Ally Condie
The Space Between by Brenna Yovanoff
Girls Don't Fly by Kristen Chandler


I'm so excited about these ones! :D I can't wait to read Crossed and The Space Between especially! :D

--------------------

Bought:


Conflicted (Keegan's Chronicles #2) by Julia Crane (Amazon Kindle Store)
Touch by Francine Prose (The Book Cellar)
Obasan by Joy Kogawa (Amazon Marketplace)

 I haven't read the first book in Keegan's Chronicles,but I do have it, and they both sound fantastic. :D I paid only $0.78 for Touch...it was a real steal! ;D And Obasan finally came, so I can actually read it for school now. :P

Thanks to Penguin Canada for sending me some amazing books this week, and thanks to everyone who checks out these IMM posts, it's always nice to see other people so excited about the books that I've gotten, plus it makes me feel a bit better when I go crazy and buy wayyyy too many. :P haha

 How about you all? What did you get in your mailboxes? As always, feel free to leave a link and I'll try and check it out...hopefully I'll be finished some homework and will have time to check it out. :P haha
Happy Reading!!!

♪♫ Ambur

15 comments:

  1. Ooo, Shattered Souls and The Space Between!! Looking forward to both of those! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some Great books! Shattered Souls looks awesome! I love the cover!

    Happy Reading!

    My IMM: http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.com/2011/09/imm-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some really good books this week! I'm especially excited for The Space Between and Shattered Souls. Looking forward to your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great mailbox! Although I found Matched only ok, I really want to read Crossed. I'm curious:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had a copy of "Obasan" on my bookshelf since I don't know when, and yet I've never actually sat down and read it. I'm going to have to change that some day, especially now knowing that there's somebody else out there who will at least recognize the book or author!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great book week! I'm especially jealous of Crossed and The Space Between.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm definitely excited about The Space Between. I really loved The Replacements - such great style. I'll read Crossed when it comes out too. Happy Reading!

    Megan @ Read It, See It

    ReplyDelete
  8. the space between draws my attention with its cool cover.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, you are sooo lucky. These are amazing books. I'm especially waiting for Shattered Souls!

    My IMM post

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh Shattered Souls! It looks so good! The Space Between looks fab as well - happy reading :).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Crossed and The Space Between are both BRILLIANT. You'll definitely enjoy them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Shattered Souls looks and sounds amazing. It's on my TBR list as well. Great haul you got this week!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    Don't forget to enter my ARC giveaways. There's some great grabs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on getting Crossed, I only just finished Matched and it was awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D